Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Priti Health Journal

804 posts in this topic

Note to myself 

Always remember that 1st you need to learn, 2nd you need to survive and 3rd you have to thrive. 

Minute to minute healing 

This is important for a healing flow. A healing flow is a pattern where healing is constantly happening. Swan is all about healing. 

And motivation is needed for healing. A little bit of cajoling. A little bit of luring and creating interest. Generating interest. Just like children don't like studying but they have to be made to like it, similarly the brain has to be trained for healing. It has to be made to get interested and engaged. It is stuck in a the gunk of a miserable stressed invalid vain empty life. The brain is stuck in the glue or gunk of social and worldly illusions. Even right now the brain is entertaining itself with distractions. 

My godfather is Joseph Murphy. He is the one who introduced me to the subject of spirituality and philosophy. He put me on the road to understanding spirituality. His book 'The power of the Subconscious Mind' really thrust me in that direction of life. I saw what can be called an optimal life. 

The greatest crisis of the 21st century is that the brain is constantly on a hamster-on-a-wheel cycle every minute of the day. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Minute to minute healing

? Be aware of yourself and your body. 

? Put yourself in the rhythm. Connecting to the universal life force actually means the same thing. You put yourself in the rhythm and then carry out your physical healing practices like exercise and diet. But first you have to prime your mind into doing it. You have to put your mind in the healing zone. This is where spirituality helps. 

? Cut out distraction 

? Breathe deep and reflect on yourself and your issues and how you need healing. (you always need healing even if you think you are normal because there's nothing like perfect health. Remember that the body is healing like self healing but the damage is also happening at the same time due to aging. Let's say there is 10 % damage over 5 years, the self healing processes over 5 years takes away or reduces 3% of this damage yet the resultant damage is still 7%. Thus the aging is always happening. The only difference is that you are delaying the final damage adding years to the lifespan and having as much recovery and healing as possible and delaying the onset of critical conditions. Also even if the damage is minimal, you are only strengtheming the body to cope successfully with future damage and maintaining the current state of health, just the way you are maintaining a car's performance but despite your best efforts, one day the car will break down. Only difference is it will be slower) 

? Imagine that the universe is with you. It is helping you supporting you and wants you to heal. And it needs your cooperation 

This is a short exercise for prepping for the universal life force healing within a minute. The goal of this exercise is to remain in tune with the healing strategies and agenda. And not to get distracted 

This is like a starter exercise. 

Edited by Preety_India

You will conjure what you attract. 

Focus on only one thing 

"how can I heal myself in this moment". 

Stay away from all the bad things. 

All is vanity and vexation of spirit. 

Violence and war is not in congruence with the principle of Dao. 

The sacred corner concept 

I got this concept from a game. So funny. 

There should be a spiritual framework for life. There should be a place in life that you will always use to unwind yourself, feel peaceful, reflect in your life, seek answers, ask questions, express desires, express fears and doubts, derive hope, feel loved, solve issues, turn towards when you need help and guidance and discuss things with, and get energized and feel hopeful and loved and secure and unload your stresses, derive energy from, a source of life energy or life force. That's your sacred corner in life. And that is God or spirituality. You should have an altar or a corner or a room or a space specially dedicated to your spirituality. 

You always a sacred corner in life to turn to whenever you need it for almost anything. 

Edited by Preety_India

Focusing on

? Healthy life 

? Optimal life 

? A framework or structure 

?How to better the quality of life 

? How to survive, live and thrive. 

? A spiritual framework 

The sacred corner should give support regarding 

? Emotional 

? Mental 

? Social

? Family 

?Friends 

?Relationships 

?Physical 

? Psychological 

?Career job occupation work related 

?Financial 

?Health and medical 

? Protection 

?Love 

?Healing and recovery 

Live in Christ. Live like Christ. 

Live in Christ means put faith in Christ and God. Live like Christ means become like Christ. 

images - 2019-07-30T235554.635.jpeg

This guy is awesome. Justin Peters. 

Edited by Preety_India

A recap will be needed. 

I have to work on my suicidal tendencies. 

Nobody can destroy the anointed. 

Edited by Preety_India

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

The sacred corner concept 

I got this concept from a game. So funny. 

There should be a spiritual framework for life. There should be a place in life that you will always use to unwind yourself, feel peaceful, reflect in your life, seek answers, ask questions, express desires, express fears and doubts, derive hope, feel loved, solve issues, turn towards when you need help and guidance and discuss things with, and get energized and feel hopeful and loved and secure and unload your stresses, derive energy from, a source of life energy or life force. That's your sacred corner in life. And that is God or spirituality. You should have an altar or a corner or a room or a space specially dedicated to your spirituality. 

You always a sacred corner in life to turn to whenever you need it for almost anything. 

Nice. Like that a lot. 

July 31st 

Feeling a bit grumpy today 

?????????????

? Statistically there is a huge number or proportion of people that follow religion 

? There are a huge number of people who for their own reasons invest in the church and different reasons even monetarily. Despite knowing that they could get swindled they have a codependent relationship with their church. How will it be practically feasible to get these people to leave or stop being dependent on the church and turn them to atheism. 

? What about community services like Christian dating site offered by the religion 

? What about birth death funeral services and marriages. You need institutions like churches. 

?What about the large number of people who are in prisons, jails, hospitals and deathbeds. In the absence of psychiatric treatments, friends, family, therapists, counselors, the Bible offers hope to these people. 

?

??

Edited by Preety_India

The function of religion is not miracles and exaltation. 

It should be more about being serious, spiritual, empathetic, practical, charitable, graceful,brave, heroic, stoic, and providing a refuge to the destitute and the sufferer. 

Edited by Preety_India

5 things 

?Resonance, this means submersion or immersion. 

?Surrender - this needs total trust 

? Absorbing. This will need awareness, discernment, judging, observation, and learning and absorbing. 

?Creation... Creating a system or a framework 

?Formation... Being. Inculcating. Cultivating. 

Edited by Preety_India

Today I'll talk about a new concept which I think is very close to my heart and relevant to my form of spirituality. 

It's a "something" that I have routinely observed in many people in all places, from all walks of faith and I'm not able to exactly point my finger on it. But I kinda sense it. 

It's a reflection of spirituality or at least spiritual qualities. These people show high levels of empathy, courage, love, faith, heroism, tolerance, acceptance, impartiality, wisdom and understanding. They are also very practical in their approach. It seems like they understand the limitations of life. Their caring nature is very inspiring. I saw this in my dad and a few other people I came across. Somehow these people also tend to emanate a deeper sense of intuition like they already know stuff, they have psychic intuitive traits, it also feels like they have an eternal presence, like they existed even before they were born, they have a mysterious deep honest intuitive nature to themselves. Some of these qualities are remarkably observed in people who are mentally challenged like with downs syndrome. They exhibit remarkable intuition, so they feel much more than average people, they can't verbalize their feelings or they don't say much but they sense despite manipulation and obvious deception. That is let's say something is hidden from them. And let's say something bad  is mixed into a drink and offered to them without their knowledge. Yet they are somehow aware that the drink is not good for them. It's a quality they possess. It's like they already know the truth without seeing. They have a powerful hidden perception of things. 

I want to name this quality because I feel this is the basis of my spirituality. This quality is widely observed in pets. They just know their owners are in danger without seeing. 

I'll call it eenoee. 

Edited by Preety_India

The universal life force was called solis before. Now I have eenoee. These two are fundamental or core concepts or traits of spirituality and the universe. 

Eenoee is psychic but has got nothing to do with magic, supernatural or miracles. In fact these exact 3 words need to be avoided completely. They have destroyed spirituality and religion and caused more harm to mankind's quest for religion and spirituality than anything else. Spirituality is pragmatic not supernatural. 

It can have a psychic quality to it but that's not supernatural. It is just sentimental or aesthetic. 

Eenoee is a natural spiritual instinct. Nothing supernatural 

Edited by Preety_India