Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Priti Health Journal

804 posts in this topic

Symbolism for deep true enduring love and friendship. 

A menhir in snow. Human like statues. Representing a humane quality or personification of an entity. 

Menhir 3.png

Menhir 2.png

Menhir del Canto .png

Love Menhir.png

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

How to feel deep intense love. 

Practice Ampeternal empathy with prayer and positive visualization. 

Two layers to living. 

There is survival and there is thriving. When we connect to the universe's life force nurturing forces or Solis, they help us grow and not only survive and give provisions for thriving as well. 

Edited by Preety_India

Training and warming up. 

This is necessary for motivation 

Warm up the mind with thoughts of motivating the mind to do the tasks despite laziness. Training the mind. 

There are 2 forces. 

One is life giving or life force nurturing and the other is life force inhibiting. 

The universe is full of life force nurturing elements or forces. This is Solis the universal life force. 

One way to connect to this universal life force and feels its love is prayer meditation and visualization. 

Visualize the love being received by this life force and its power of protection. 

Prayer is a way of expressing your needs. 

Mediation is a way of contemplation and calming down 

images - 2019-07-24T213130.524.jpeg

images - 2019-07-24T212905.571.jpeg

images - 2019-07-24T212532.543.jpeg

Edited by Preety_India

Pray and visualize the power of intense deep love from the universal life force Solis. 

Standing and visualizing in front of standing stones helps a lot 

The human body is a miracle and so is the human mind. 

Both are created by the universal forces of giving life.. 

Prayer is also a form of communication 

One way to tap into the universal life force is to connect to it. By expressing oneself and asking for help. Second is communication like communication with the subconscious. 

Because the subconscious is a fraction of Solis. 

Prayer. Sincere prayer. 

By command. Self healing commands 

By assertion of one's needs and desires and ways. 

By expression of one's problems or grievances or pain 

By asking oneself or self enquiry. Shadow work. 

Reflection on self 

Contemplation and insight 

Visualization 

Meditation 

Transcendental meditation very important 

Ways to connect to the universal life force. Solis. To the deep love of the universe. 

Empathetic meditation - giving empathy 

Empathetic meditation/Ampeternal meditation - receiving empathy. 

Prayer. 

Transcendental meditation 

We are surrounded by Styrofoam so that we can't connect to that natural life force already given to us by the universe. 

Solis = deep love + consciousness (reservoir of wisdom, intelligence and receptivity) + empathy + life force +Dao + qualitative aspects (godliness) 

Edited by Preety_India

Love peace, calm and serenity and a peaceful state of mind instead of believing a person would make you happy. 

That will pay a greater premium than a failing weak and fake relationship. 

Don't waste time. Invest it in your state of mind. 

Tapping into the universal life force 

This is the most important part  of swan. 

The universal life force heals you. 

Methods of harnessing or tapping into it 

???????????

?Communication

? Expressing one's feelings and fears

? Asking for help or requests. 

?Praise and gratitude 

?Belief that this force heals   strong belief. The power of belief 

?Prayer. Sincere prayer. 

?By command. Self healing commands 

?By assertion of one's needs and desires and ways. 

?By expression of one's problems or grievances or pain 

?By asking oneself or self enquiry. Shadow work. 

?Reflection on self 

?Contemplation and insight 

?Visualization 

?Meditation 

?Transcendental meditation very important 

Ways to connect to the universal life force. Solis. To the deep love of the universe. 

?Empathetic meditation - giving empathy 

?Empathetic meditation/Ampeternal meditation - receiving empathy. 

?Prayer. 

?Transcendental meditation 

The will power of the body is the survival instinct and the will power of the spirit is the spiritual power or spiritual instinct. 

The requisites for tapping into the universal life force or ULF are 

?

?Complete silence 

?Feeling of coldness. Optional 

?Feeling of happiness 

? Zero stress 

? Feeling liberated 

? Try to calm down 

? Say to yourself very convincingly " The healing force is with me right now and it will heal me. " repeat

? Say "please heal me" 

? Say. I'm getting healed 

? Trust the universe. 

?You are surrounded by four healing stones at each corner of the bed. 

?You are in the middle of a healing square. 

?The key to experiencing the guidance from the ULF is communication. Imagine you are communicating to a wall. Talking to it about all your worries and problems and insecurities. The wall is just a metaphor. The act of communicating your tensions is the key to establishing a relationship with the universe. The wall is just an agent for this to happen. 

? Sitting in front of the wall should also be a practice of feeling better. How. By expressing joy and gratitude. Like example, "I like sitting here. You make me happy." this is a way of signaling the brain that that place is a joyful place. It's like reaffirmations. By expressing praise you create a reaffirmations of your belief and faith that that place is healing you 

?Self enquiry. Asking yourself," what does the healing force require of me" searching deep for answers. 

?Feeling the healing force. You can't naturally experience it. It has to come up with practice. For this there should be a very strong belief that the force is in your favor and is helping you and more than helping wants you to do well. Now you shouldn't challenge its help by engaging risky behavior because that's like mocking it and basically just breaking up or negating and destroying your own belief. It is based on this principle. If you imagine water in the ocean and that you are feeling it, you will actually feel like you are feeling it. It's the power of the mind. I will call this the faith power or belief power. So your experience of the healing force is directly proportional to the amount of faith power you build. Which means you have to constantly build up your faith by convincing yourself that the universal life force is right there for your goodness and it will work in your favor as long as you work towards healing with good intentions and keep an open mind and don't expect miracles. But believe strongly that the universal force is always with you. But remember you can't expect it to work on you meanwhile you neglect yourself or do the opposite of healing. That way you are making it difficult to impossible for the healing force to work on you. That's why it counterproductive to challenge it and work against it. You cannot expect the universe to recover you from alcoholism meanwhile you keep drinking as much as you like thinking that the universe will take care of you and heal you. That's rubbish. You have to support the universe in its process of healing and do what's necessary for healing. It's like the doctor telling you to exercise and you don't exercise, well then that's not doctor's fault. The universe is like a doctor. It listens and it suggests and it supports. In turn it needs your willingness and support as well. 

The zone 

Most people live in the negative zone. The zone of stress. The zone of toxicity. Social stress. Environmental stresss. When it gets extremely negative then the downspiral process starts and the person heads towards destruction. Moving slowly through this negative zone and avoiding its toxicity, the person moves toward the neutral zone. Here he is free from stress. Zero stress. But it's still not positive. It's just protection from toxicity and its neutral. This is the point of zero because the number zero is neutral. Next he has to move towards and into the positive zone  . All of this is like moving along the number scale 

In the positive zone, he experiences some bit, a very tiny fraction of the universal life force in the form of family love and people support or community support. But this is a small fraction like just 5 percent at the max. Although it's important it's still less. To experience more of the universal life force, one cannot completely rely on family love. One has to tap into the healing force of the universe by practice and techniques. 

Edited by Preety_India

27th July 

Today is a horrible day for me. I cut myself and bled a lot. Feeling dizzy and weak. 

Hope it gets better. At this time, spirituality makes me feel better. It's a savior. Been through so much in life. Will I ever get peace. 

I just feel so unfortunate sometimes. What could have I done to change things. Things became worse so much so quick. It was like a train wreck. How could have I changed things so quick. Where was the time to change things. Things kept getting worse. So much went wrong in such little time. 

There was absolutely nobody to help those who I felt were helpful neglected me as I kept getting worse. And those who showed false hope kept telling me lies, taking me for granted and dismissing me. My cries for help went unheard so many times. 

I was suicidal so many times. Humanity is shit. Often people express regret and grief when someone commits suicide. As though they were always waiting to help, they were only wishing the person had reached out, meanwhile those who reach out are always exceptionally ignored.. What an irony. I cried for help to get freedom from a pathetic toxic environment and toxic relationships but none would hear my voice and offer hope. When hope arrived it was too late. 

Today is a dismal day as I reflect back on my childhood. A mother who suddenly turned into a beast. A dad who was always terminally ill. A sibling who was always busy with their career and their own life to build. 

A first  boyfriend who only cared for sex. The second boyfriend who gave false hope of a good life and started harassing when things didn't go his way. The third boyfriend who used guilt trapping and threats and constant verbal abuse and replaced it with periods of false support. 

I wonder sometimes what happens to people like me who are wandering lost in the wilderness of the world only to be found by vultures. Hunted and preyed on. 

And the toxicity and lack of support creating tremendous frustration and illnesses. 

May God have mercy on my poor soul. The day I die will be the day I will say to myself, "oh God, I went through too much. No more please." 

This world and its people are a dangerous place 

Not meant for the wonderful, kind, brave, strong and the loving. 

The world is a vulture. 

Edited by Preety_India

If he  truly cares for you, he won't annoy you 

I have been emotionally impaired. I have been destroyed emotionally 

It's raining out here and listening to this over a hot beverage is maximum comfy. 

Edited by Preety_India

The rate of healing should supercede the rate of destruction. 

Healing should always happen constantly.. 

There are  types of stress 

? Active stress - when you feel tensed

? Passive stress - if you are anticipating something like waiting for a doctor or waiting in a line. 

? Static stress - the stress that you don't realize that you are experiencing and you are busy playing a video game, you are excited for the next challenge, you are busy challenging your brain, you are doing mental work, you are painting, you are listening to music, you are cooking, you are typing an email or doing office work like sorting papers, these are inherent stressors because they need attention and concentration and they are stimulating. Sensory overload is gradually happening without your conscious awareness. Doing too much of any of these mentally tasking activities is stressful without feeling the stress. 

? Routine stress - when you do the same activity everyday like cooking there is a certain compulsion to get it done as usual and the feeling that your life will never be any different than this. Also the feeling that this routine work cannot be escaped and is pending as usual. If you feel like you will miss the task, you feel your life will be out of order. So doing those routine things feels like you are putting order to life and in this process you are pressurizing yourself with the burden of daily duty. At the same time, the feeling of frustration that your life will always be this juggernaut. Other things that you wanted to do solely for yourself will always be on the back burner. This kind of stress can be experienced by assembly line workers, cooks, housewives,. 

?Empty stress - the stress of being idle all the time and realizing that there is nothing in your life. 

?Positive stress - this is an ideal stress. This is the stress of will power and motivation. You feel motivated to do something like practice or training for a fitter body. At the same time there is an anxiety of fulfilling or reaching those goals. That anxiety pushes you forward to actually achieve those goals. Since it eventually helps its positive. This is where fear helps you to survive better 

Edited by Preety_India

My philosophy is more like Aztec 

When you are confident you stand like a stone. I talked about standing stones.