Lucas Lousada

Male vs Female

7 posts in this topic

First of all I am not here to discuss gender or sexual orientation

I am thinking about it in a soul sort of speaking and I just used Male and Female as comparison to Yin and Yang

Because I understood the LIFE grew up with no-biological gender, and that evolved for some reason as it is in our reality on earth.

To evolve we had to separate, for some reason I still don't fully understand yet, but had some thoughts about it, here they are:

Being life as a Single object that can bring more life, by multiplying, dividing and separating, We could experience FULL CONSCIOUSNESS

At some point in time, within evolution, something triggered this to change, and male/female species were born, and to "BRING LIFE" now we had to "copulate" with each other, this evolved until this point in time where there are humans and male/female in all complex organisms. So this must be important to EVOLVE the "BODY" a male or a female cannot create life alone, they need each other to do so. What if part of what is known as CONSCIOUSNESS is divided by male and female too. ( but not necessarily a """""femeale soul"""""" needs to be inside a woman body ) and vice versa.

Thats why sex is so good, because LIFE wants to go on itself.. and now its only by SEX that we can do this.

I divided this souls with some diferences I saw in people and tried to empathize with them.

For me its really hard work to thing about what someone said and go inside this with ( what were the possible paths this person had to take to say this ) or ( what are the possible consequences ) this requires me a massive amount of energy to process and I would think about maybe 1 or 2 only.

But for some people this goes viral, they can lose theirselves in this thoughts and its as hard for them to stop, as its hard for me to start thinking about it.

""""Male souls""""" havers... can relate a little bit more with other  """male souls"""" and vice versa

So, what if, female souls could understand all the paths of the souls, but male souls are the ones who have to  chose the path, and not knowing that MALE and FEMALE are the same thing, male souls started decaying and separating even more from female souls... and female souls are trying everything to bring it back... but they are tired because has been 13.8billion years minimum and they are almost on the point of giving up.

Please help with thoughts 

Don’t look to evolution, look to common sense. It’s in plain sight, but you’re “too smart”. 

If you dream a dream just to dream a dream, you’d have a story of where you came from in the dream. Otherwise, you wouldn’t really be dreaming. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Male and female are biological tools of reproduction. Nothing more. Many life forms don't even bother, or are hermaphrodites. 

Also notice that the traits of male and female are not common between species. Look at bees, seahorses, gorilla, lions - none have the same male/female 'truths' as one another. 

It feels like you're trying to take your current perspective and explain it in divine/universal terms. What happens if you do the opposite - give up your perspective and attempt to see things from a universal perspective? 

On 7/29/2018 at 8:04 AM, Nahm said:

If you dream a dream just to dream a dream, you’d have a story of where you came from in the dream. Otherwise, you wouldn’t really be dreaming. 

Awesome ? 

What would life be like without the back story? I wouldn’t be living my life. I would be life.

@Lucas Lousada I touched this subject in this post, if you're interested:

Separation between yin and yang is illusory. Yin is yang.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

You wouldn't have Yin without Yang and vice versa. That's why they desire each other.

This is not just about reproduction, you are composed of Yin and Yang yourself - every system needs both to survive. Thus you can understand all souls.

On 7/29/2018 at 0:56 PM, Lucas Lousada said:

not knowing that MALE and FEMALE are the same thing, male souls started decaying and separating even more from female souls...

This is the Orange epidemic of "no Yin, only Yang". Because this would destroy Yang, Green arises. @tsuki Beautifully put ❤️

@tsuki

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

This is really beautiful, but I gave up my belief of self, I dont think I explained that in the post...

I mean, There are definitely diferences between humans - that go back to that old tale of the Wolves inside you that are fighting and wins the one you feed ( good / bad ) some people feed themselves with negativity and some with positivity and I do believe that we are just part of a field, and in a large scale, there could be a lot of really bad people, but there are as many as good people, so its in balance, so does not matter at all ( if someone destroy a planet with a deathStar, for example ).....