Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Laymen

Chaos theory

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys I think It's time for Leo to do a video on Chaos theory. It has a lot to do with our daily life. According to science and maths, a chaotic situation or possibility can be predicted because of  the determistics laws that led to the phenomenon. Our job is to investigate those laws. And if we made a wrong prediction it means there was a hidden variable that was at  work  but we were not aware of. However, from what i understand about quantum physics, the unpredictability IS ABSOLUTELY UNPREDICTABLE . 

31 minutes ago, Laymen said:

Hey guys I think It's time for Leo to do a video on Chaos theory. It has a lot to do with our daily life.

+1

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Laymen Great name. 

Chaos resolves with an infinite loop, no causation or chaos in actuality.

No?

don't you think what you say is a theory too? In reality and what I've have observed everything happens for a reason. Of course this should be my projection. Like Leo reminds us: Of course the world looks mathematical when your mind is mathematical. 

18 minutes ago, Laymen said:

don't you think what you say is a theory too?

@Laymen A theory is as useful as its predictions. What can you predict, when you say that reality is neither causal, nor non-causal?
To say that reality is chaos is to introduce order, but to say that it is neither causal nor non-causal is to show chaos.
Go ahead, live this theory of paradox and see what happens.

Also, welcome to the forums.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

38 minutes ago, Laymen said:

don't you think what you say is a theory too? In reality and what I've have observed everything happens for a reason. Of course this should be my projection. Like Leo reminds us: Of course the world looks mathematical when your mind is mathematical. 

I think I understand what you’re saying, and yes, everything I say is theoretical & total bullshit. Also though, what you’re referring to with the word reality, where things are observed, is entirely your own illusion, so chaos theory is not revealing of any truth, but pointing to a final truth, it’s a ‘deeper level’ of observation of illusion, and a legit method of self inquiry.

In an effort to try to say that more simply (but I get a lot of feedback that when I communicate that way it is “riddlerish”....)

There is this appearance of particles following the order of physics, then upon deeper inspection there is choaos, then upon deeper inspection there is infinite (superposition - to maintain the science theme), then upon further inspection the loop is complete, as what was observed was what was observing all along.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

I think I understand what you’re saying, and yes, everything I say is theoretical & total bullshit. Also though, what you’re referring to with the word reality, where things are observed, is entirely your own illusion, so chaos theory is not revealing of any truth, but pointing to a final truth, it’s a ‘deeper level’ of observation of illusion, and a legit method of self inquiry.

In an effort to try to say that more simply (but I get a lot of feedback that when I communicate that way it is “riddlerish”....)

There is this appearance of particles following the order of physics, then upon deeper inspection there is choaos, then upon deeper inspection there is infinite (superposition - to maintain the science theme), then upon further inspection the loop is complete, as what was observed was what was observing all along.

very remarkable. Duly noted. Are you Leo?

watch Leo's intro to systems thinking, this is pretty much it.