Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manjushri

Did the past ever happen?

9 posts in this topic

The more I meditate, the more lucid i become. The present is much more vivid. But the past used to be the present, so recently ago! What the fuck?? 

i had this realization too yesterday... that there is only the NOW

it wasnt a very direct/profound one... but a higher level than my prior understanding

like the past does not exist anywhere  in a way.. its only in our memory that gives it existence

i pictured this literally as a thin screen moving 'forward' in time and once this moment NOW happens, it's gone

we dont see it as 'gone' by or different because the room/enviroment around us does not physcially change significantly enough... but each moment, atoms are falling off and new ones being replaced.. each moment, the objects around us are changing every so slightly... like that saying, "you never cross the same river twice" 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Gligorije Nothing has ever happened. You’re in an infinite Nothing right now, it is appearing in a manor which convinces you there are moving parts / things. There isn’t though. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm question for you

even though "nothing" ever happened... the current moment of NOW . is that not a way to see that?

also. what does the "stillness" which is often mentioned by the masters/awakened souls mean? like does one feel "physically" more still or perfectly still as everything else moves about their field of view?

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei Yes that is a way to see that. Psychedelics can expedite it tremendously but they’re dual in nature so they can fuck you right out of it too. Foundation, radical open mindedness, and an insane just-about-nonhuman level of humility first... or ‘give up the self to experience the actual Self”. 

The stillness in the infinite, beyond all thinking, reason, logic, physicality, etc. Pure potentiality infinitely absolute perfection, the  “stillness” or, without self, causation, etc, etc, etc, but yet readily vibrantly potentially everything infinitely. 

On the human note, if you ain’t a “cryer”, you will be. You can’t resolve the infinite with the finite, and in the same manor, you can not fit infinite joy & love in a body, even though it is illusionary. It just does not have the capacity (imo).  Though trying to, trying to do this - best experience possible. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

wow. thank you for that. thank you for this friday-morning anticipation booster of this bliss <3

18 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Pure potentiality infinitely absolute perfection, the  “stillness” or, without self, causation, etc, etc, etc, but yet readily vibrantly potentially everything infinitely. 

wow... #Shivers

Love Is The Answer

Did the past ever happen?

Interesting question:)

another question would be is the past still happening as the you? 

Are you a projection of the past?

Edited by Faceless