Pluck

Leo has no clothes

118 posts in this topic

On 27.7.2018 at 2:09 PM, Outer said:

No, Snick's only other account is probably only MarkusSweden, his English isn't as good as OP. Let's not speculate that people are trolling, please.

lol

I swear to god half the forum are MarkusSwedens troll accounts. Though, of course, I dont want to imply he isn´t trolling 24/7 on his main anyway

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zoey101 If you care to pick one, I care to help. 

pick one what? belief?

Neither of you "have clothes" in this specific debate Leo is making an assumption that just because something is his concept of an "illusion" or "illusory" it is not "real." Whether something is "real" or not is based on the defined concept of "real." In the situation. Just because something is an illusion also does not mean its "not real." What is real is a point of view including the existence of Leo. Also Leo could be said to be God or God to be leo or leo can only be god when there is no leo communicating from one perspective or leo is always god from another by mere fact of existing with no seperation "of which we know", but ultimately this "real" or "not real" neither of these are ever correct inherently hence nonduality.  Every single thought and perception can be real if it fits your definition, Your ego can totally be real if it fits your definition of real, etc. Nothing is inherently "real' or "not real" because it is a concept itself. No label can be utilized ultimately, neither this nor that. YOU CHOOSE what is "REAL." That very well may be "an Illusion" to Not Leo or No one but its Real to you unquestionably. Once "real" is involved, becuase it is a concept means that it is up to interpretation, so to say "this is not real" OR "an illusion is not real" or "because somthing is "an illusion" - a concept i am defining it is not real" is definitely not absolute, along with "this is real."

Edited by 11modal11

10501837_495202583928285_1639427538358225970_n.jpg

Its really that simple :)

B R E A T H E

Ultimately, I can't wait to see the day that "no one" "writes" this "book" concept so when that nothing is delivered to you when your illusory money goes to the illusory bank account of the illusion you've created for yourself you call Leo it doesn't matter, because you are already God, you already have it all, nothing ever happened ;).

Edited by 11modal11

That will also mark the day that this Leo concept, this idea, some illusion, has finally begun the transition into the Coral vMeme dun, dun, dun....

Just now, Nahm said:

Well I am Christian, so I guess that would be as good a place to start as any.. unless you have a better one to go with. 

@zoey101

What is the specific belief?  

Christianity in it’s entirety in terms of your identity might be too much too soon.  If this little convo / exercise is successful, it will only lead to the truth. So whatever that is, that’s what you’ll be left with.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

47 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zoey101

What is the specific belief?  

Christianity in it’s entirety in terms of your identity might be too much too soon.  If this little convo / exercise is successful, it will only lead to the truth. So whatever that is, that’s what you’ll be left with.  

I'm not sure. I try to stay open to a lot of things as far as beliefs go... Maybe if you give me an example I might be able to better narrow it down.

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Are you wanting to, at some point, discover the truth? (Vs ‘being open to beliefs’) 

Yeah, I hold tight to my beliefs, as of now, but I am willing to learn/discover anything. 

Just now, Nahm said:

@zoey101 Cool.  So pick a specific belief. It sounds like you choosing one is really your first step. 

I'm still not completely sure what to choose.. when I hear "belief" I think of religions or opinions that are held very strongly like "pro-gun" vs "anti-gun".. I'm not sure what "beliefs" you are talking about...

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zoey101 This might be a ‘down the road’ thing for you. 

Maybe... but an example sure would help..