Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nevon

self inquiry work

6 posts in this topic

hi everyone , i've been following Leo actualized.org on youtube for almost 2 year  , this is the first time i check out the forum, there are some question stuck on my head, appreciate if there's any expert able to shed some light 

as Leo mention in one of his video, self enquiry it's like using feather to soften the rock until the rock become disappear, by watching leo video and do the self-investigation work my ego willing to let go and stripe away most of the belief that i had before left nothingness and being at the present moment,i manage to disidentify myself with my body, i am not my body, the body its just a body, i am not the little voice, the little voice it's just a phenomenon , i am not my brain, the brain its just a brain.

during meditation i am able to go into a state of nothingness+everything in the sense of no more belief system, 0 information and aware there's the only one existence of everything, no more distinction between big or small, inside or outside, bright or dark to me it's just sensation arise to my consciousness, it's only this phenomena of existence and that's it, the rest of it is fiction of reality

even tho i've  made some great progress on my spiritual journey, there are still a lot of trap that i fall into that holding me back

so here comes a tricky question, if i am not the body, who is controlling the body?  i notice that "something" able to control the body, what if that thing does not exist then the body supposed to paralyze right? so i assume the "thing"  able to control the body existed, but what if i am not that "thing" then what am i?  

46 minutes ago, Nevon said:

so here comes a tricky question, if i am not the body, who is controlling the body?  i notice that "something" able to control the body, what if that thing does not exist then the body supposed to paralyze right?

You are that which is noticing that 'something' 

But you cannot be noticed like an object :P

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Nobody or Nothing is controlling you or your thoughts.

Your thoughts are expressions of your memory, in one movement

But you gotta search for this yourself. Don't take my word for it. Put awareness to the "thing" but what you could find is a loop which goes something like this...

If the brain is controlling my thoughts, then who is controlling my brain, and then who is controlling that, and then who is controlling this? So on and so on. Conclusion is... Nobody is in control of anything!

You're not human, you're the universe

You are Nothingness, but it’s not nothing, nor is suffice to refer to it as no-thing, even calling it infinite, or nonduality, is not “it”.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nevon No one can tell you what you are. The whole point of self-inquiry is to discover what you are for yourself.

Keep digging deeper and avoid asking others to tell you what are. That is a big trap in this work. The answer cannot be given to you. If it could, I would have already done so and you would already be enlightened. But it does not work that way. No one can enlighten you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Nevon If during self inquiry my mind is analyzing the question and figure it out, I’ll pause to reset. That’s not what it’s about. For me, it’s more like sitting with the question in stillness with a bit of curiosity. A recent question was “what would happen if I allow everything in this moment to be exactly as it is”. I would just sit in stillness. Sometimes there would be an appearance that spontaneously arose from the ether.