CreamCat

I think I already have my life purpose. How can Leo's life purpose course help?

7 posts in this topic

I wrote down my life purpose in clear terms in a text file. My values are clear.

Would it help me with procrastination? Would it give more definition to my life purpose?

Edited by CreamCat

Yeah I think it would definitely give you more clarity regarding your life purpose, as it did for me.

In my case, I believed I knew my life purpose to be based purely on composing music. But a lot of stuff from my past was coming up, things like writing, martial arts, adventure. What Leo's course did for me was realise there is such a bigger picture for my life, and that composing music was but one ingredient in the bigger recipe. It had me assess all of the ingredients in the pantry - my various passions, favourite childhood activities, deep inner values, etc - and put them all together to formulate the golden recipe so to speak, and now I can bake the cake of my heart that was always intended :D

I think in general it's the best to be 100% open-minded that your life purpose can evolve to a higher level. And so if you think that breaking your current life purpose to a higher more conscious level is worth $200, then absolutely go for it. 

Edited by St Clair

Just to have that assuredness that that’s really your Life Purpose is worth it.  When you know what your Life Purpose is, you can lean on that, and it gives a clarity to your life.  It’s that certainty that you know that what you’re doing is ultimately sustainable for you.  That’s what Life Purpose work gives you — that assuredness that you’re oriented in the right direction. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@CreamCat Yes. It would super charge it. I have not done the course, I’m saying this based on the nondual understanding of the power of your focus. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

@CreamCat Yes. It would super charge it. I have not done the course, I’m saying this based on the nondual understanding of the power of your focus. 

@Nahm My focus? Do you know about my situation?

@Nahm What is your nondual understanding of the power of my focus?

Edited by CreamCat