SoonHei

Structure of the Absolute? I think so!

9 posts in this topic

It is all one.

Leo as well as many others have said that whatever you may think the TRUTH to be, it isn't it.

I don't say that this video here is THE example of what reality is like but from what I have learned thus far, about reality being groundless and infinite, I feel this video comes closest.

hen, what this video is depicting is a snapshot of a single moment in 'time' of reality

the part about the infinte intelligence of reality is such that as you zoom in deeper and deeper (or zoom out) there is some form of life or forms in general and it is all connected as can be seen in the video

so if this snapshot were a moving live image as it were being zoomed in, then that's what the design of reality is like... and maybe not even then, although it comes quite close

but for reality.. not only is it "moving" it is all of the possibilities, all at once, present, in such a way that u can zoom in infintely deeper and out infintely and find form/life and it will be all connected like an elegant infinte clockwork. GOD IS GREAT 

i firmly believe that the structure of reality is as such (those who have awakened or had a glimpse can correct me if needed) 

and whats the impossiblity or mind-boggling/fucking aspect of it is that upon awkening, you "BECOME" this whole ineffable object... you literally become all of it. just like right now you have 'become' your whole body... you BECOME the WHOLE OF REALITY

and to somehow imagine the taste of intelligence.. just notice how intelligent you as a human being are. intelligent in the sense of your cognition, abilites etc all that you do.. now this infinte object, embodying the infinte object = infinte intelligence... we just cannot phatom that...

and also for reality, it includes other thoughts/dimensions which are not even shown in the video.. so it really truly is infinite, in infinite dimension

What reality is, is a 'single infinite object' (in a way)

now, you can't bind an infinte object into form, but for the sake of understanding, imagine an unimaginably large Sphere - and in it, all of reality is contained.. upon enlightment or breakthrough.. you become that 'infinte object' and it cannot be named because what would you call that structure which is seen in the video? it's just called the ALL, the ONE, 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@SoonHei That is so beautiful, God is great?

Keep going. I’d say you’re about 1% ‘there’. 

:o

lol really? unsure if you were being sarcastic or just shaking my soul up that what i am calling to be the entire understanding is merely 1% :(

i don't doubt you for a second... as i said so myself that the true understanding comes from the experience of 'embodying' the absolute itself... 

but other than that, @Nahm  would you say my understanding of this way about the structure of reality is correct?

Leo has said himself that u can zoom in and find "universes upon universes" in your thumbnail or even on an atom etc 

so yeah, i have got this part correct yes?

Love Is The Answer

another thing

is the golden spiral. that's literally the stamp of infinity

the golden spiral/ratio is such that it is an irrational number (has to be that way) and the reason it is irrational is because that's the only possible mathematical way to completely fill something purely and fully, without a point of separation.

so when we look into the making of any 'natural' object plant phenomena, it is a spiral inwards because it fills the tiniest points of space completely, showing and proving it is truly infinite on each level

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei It’s all correct, but you’re still in the same reality. 

You’ve gotten about as far as one can with clarity from theory. That theory you expressed though is only revealed to be 1% when you directly experience infinity. Theory, however, can not be embodied. With psychedelics in addition to practices, I’d say you’re 2 years out from enlightenment. Without psychedelics, using meditation, yoga, retreats, I’d guess 20-30 years out for enlightenment. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahmoops@Nahmoops, phone bug. (yeah it's a weird one, won't let me erase @Nahmoops, looks so silly)

@SoonHei first off, that video was stunning.... I can't imagine how they did that or the amount of work...  Did it seem to be telling a story to you? Maybe not but it was neat.  

Also, sometimes I like to imagine what our foremost universe looks like, zoomed out... You know, with the solar sytem and galaxies and whatever else zoomed out until it becomes.... (?)  I've seen a video or two where the galaxies cluster together and form patterns, like the 8-d crystal...  Sometimes I just wonder what it could zoom out to? Atoms and molecular formations? Words on a page? Does it go back in on itself? Does it even matter?

I have also wondered if I might have an entire universe inside this body. maybe somewhere right around my heart chakra, perhaps,  and am i responsible for its prosperity and wellness?  Do they depend on me as a power source? Because if so they are some greedy little bastards because I'm exhausted! ?I'm just being silly about this one, but as you can see, this is the crazy places our minds go  when we are still conceptionalizers, not experiencers.  It's possible that neither of them are words, but you get the idea. 

It's possible you have a problem, like me, of letting go of control, even if you think you are. If I'm wrong about that I mean no offense, but if it's true then that may be a block to work on. 

Thanks for sharing ?

@SoonHei Yeah, that's a good metaphor for infinity.

You can zoom into or out of reality forever. It is scale invariant.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Music and videoB|B|

Big Guru approves. :D

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@SoonHei Yeah, that's a good metaphor for infinity.

You can zoom into or out of reality forever. It is scale invariant.

thank you Leo <3 love to get a nod from you. shows me i am at least looking at the pointer in correct light if not yet the thing being pointed to :) 

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

That theory you expressed though is only revealed to be 1% when you directly experience infinity.

this shakes my soul in 'anticipation' of that moment lol. can't "wait" 

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

With psychedelics in addition to practices, I’d say you’re 2 years out from enlightenment. Without psychedelics, using meditation, yoga, retreats, I’d guess 20-30 years out for enlightenment.

2 years vs 20-30 years...

WHERE THE 5-MeO at??? :P

14 hours ago, starsofclay said:

I have also wondered if I might have an entire universe inside this body.

of course you do! you think there need be 'people' to call it a universe? you are the larger galaxy in which blood cells live as 'humans' small bacteria and all, they are dumb and dull to us, but they are intelligent in their own way

we are also bacteria or just dull cells to the earth, or out galaxy as a whole - remember, it is all conscious and intelligent

Love Is The Answer