pierce_the_heavens

Astral Projection. I can’t do it.

5 posts in this topic

I have gotten to the point that I’m in a deep meditative state, and feel an extreme vibrating sensation. But, I can’t seem to visualize anything more. Is there any helpful methods or tips? Is Astral Projection even real?

Get to this stage everyday and begin to practice your technique.

Stick with one technique for at least 100 days of practice.

I like the roll out method but find one that you like.

Edited by YogiLogan

Very valid question. I have yet to see anyone claim they've retrieved information through astral projection that would confirm if it was real, as opposed to simply imagination.

People get up in arms about asking for proof, or deflect by saying I've already made up my mind etc etc. Actually no, I would love there to be proof of this, which you think should be quite easy - have someone write a number in another room and retrieve that information through astral projection. 

Nothing of this nature has ever been done, if I'm wrong someone please post a link. Btw Saying a friend of a friend did astral projection, visited someone and saw them do an activity they later confirmed is too vague for proof. 

@Dogsbestfriend Why do you need someone else to prove it to you? Try it out for yourself. Even if it's not real, it should still be fun, no?!

I had my first astral projection the other week and it was by total accident when I was going to bed. Had no idea what it was until I looked it up and talked to @Sahil Pandit