Chrissy j

Do enlightened people care?

5 posts in this topic

Once your enlightened it seems like some people don’t even care about anything. Nothing matters at all to them.  Like they might say if they’re daughter dies they don’t care, it’s just a part of the dream. Is that true across all enlightened beings? Or do some of the more deeply enlightened ones actually do care and love people, care about people, have empathy for people, etc? I’d feel like I’d be losing my humanity if I didn’t care at all. I think it would make sense if they thought it’s okay if somebody died or whatever it’s just how life goes, but I mean won’t they still be sad if their mom died or something?

Some care, some don't. Those who don't trust that humanity will not destroy itself before it evolves out of self-destruction. 

Deeply enlightened people all beyond all attachments. You can not really an everyday psyche to an enlightened one. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

27 minutes ago, Chrissy j said:

Once your enlightened it seems like some people don’t even care about anything. Nothing matters at all to them.  Like they might say if they’re daughter dies they don’t care, it’s just a part of the dream. Is that true across all enlightened beings? Or do some of the more deeply enlightened ones actually do care and love people, care about people, have empathy for people, etc? I’d feel like I’d be losing my humanity if I didn’t care at all. I think it would make sense if they thought it’s okay if somebody died or whatever it’s just how life goes, but I mean won’t they still be sad if their mom died or something?

There is a difference between nothing matters and caring for things. You dont have to be enlightened to realise that.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

@Chrissy jIt's not they they don't care, they just see from such a great and expanded perspective that they know in the core of there being that everything is perfect, everything is love, and all is always well. 

So if their Mom died, they would not be sad. If a their life was threatened they would hold no fear. This is because they know that they and all the people in this world are immortal, unlimited souls. They know we are much greater than the physical body; we also have an emotional, mental, causal, and spirit body that exists after death :) 

Infinite love.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Chrissy j once Byron Katie was having a surgery. The surgeon asked her if she should be resuscitated in case the surgery went bad. She said that she couldn’t decide between whether to get resucitated or not because she really didn’t care whether or not she died. Her husband made the choice for her to be resuscitated. True masters really don’t care about their own life and death, let alone anything else. It depends on how much you embody enlightenment. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie