Shanmugam

Spiritual Enlightenment Demystified

9 posts in this topic

The way I see it, the conditioned human consciousness tends to avoid this important understanding...We don’t understand the basics before moving forward. We seem to avoid what is actually happening in ourselves , and jump to a predestination or anticipated projection. 

To me understanding all the subtle movements of mind is essential, which involves the necessity of not moving in accordance to positve and negative action of the self. People don’t seem to see all this subtle movement of thought-self. This, to me, must be understood and kept aware of. 

I think your post on seeking security in time should be talked about much more than it is. To observe this movement of fear, makes for a much more holistic awareness. I feel that in this holistic understanding-awareness of all that movement to become, makes for complete action. The sharing of not moving in accordance to fear is very significant indeed. 

Edited by Faceless

19 minutes ago, Faceless said:

People don’t seem to see all this subtle movement of thought-self. This, to me, must be understood and kept aware of.

Seeing this subtle micro movements inside the mind while being established as the witness is really an interesting exploration. Once people get the taste of it, they will keep going until they completely lose all the psychological boundaries...

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

28 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

Seeing this subtle micro movements inside the mind while being established as the witness is really an interesting exploration. Once people get the taste of it, they will keep going until they completely lose all the psychological boundaries...

I’m not as familiar with the term “The witness” but I think I know what you mean. :)

also known as a type of passive attention. 

Observation without choice (non-action or whole action) 

Edited by Faceless

This video was good! You should definitely continue!

My menoris goes back to India when I see you sweating like that ?

cosmic love

@Saumaya @Mikael89 Thank you :) @cirkussmile Thanks.. Didn't know you have been to India, happy to hear that... :)

@Faceless witness is the pure awareness, the subject... Yeah, we are using different terminology.. :D

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

4 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

witness is the pure awareness, the subject... Yeah, we are using different terminology.. :D

Got you. 

Edited by Faceless