LaucherJunge

Deep gratitude for Leo

6 posts in this topic

I have gotten kind of sloppy with watching the videos and was more focused on myself, on my inner work, those phases are important aswell of course.
Now I have started catching up and watching all the videos, mostly because the spiral dynamics videos kind of got me hooked on getting to know more about the lower stages of the spiral, which I didn't think was neccessary for the last months.
The Yoga video got me to start with Kriya Yoga and already after 3 days of doing it, I have been feeling those strong energies over and over again and literally feeling vasanas melting away.
So I just wanted to say that I am really thankful to you Leo, with all of my heart. You make it so much easier and more accessible for such lazy people as I am, without your videos I would have gotten stuck so many times, but they always offer so much insight to be integrated, that there is always progress to be had.
I am really lazy when it comes to reading, I have maybe read like 6 or 7 books in my entire life, that is why such detailed and long videos are incredibly useful for me, I am just more of a video type of guy.
We can all be really thankful for having someone like Leo, a really beautiful soul indeed.

Leo is awesome. Thanks to his forum, I found out about Robert Whitaker and understood better what my psychosis is (reading Rethinking Madness by Paris Williams at the moment). His videos are amazing and really opened my eye. If it wasn't for his videos, I would be stuck in Orange teachings with no REAL guidance for my life.

Thank you, Leo!

I think Leo did a great job by teaching the entire Actualized Community about Spiral Dynamics.     That was a really powerful move in terms of raising awareness and giving people a practical framework for guiding their own personal development growth.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

He's one of the most eloquent "youtubers" i've seen around, with a vast vocabulary and speaking skills that comes easy to the ears of non english native speakers. I dont agree 100% on the content but i find actualized.org to be one of the best or maybe the best yt channel. Videos are high quality, shot in a few cuts, minimal as can be. A big cheers to anyone that works for actualized and of course Leo

Edited by Leo-Tzu