NoSelfSelf

Love is hidden

6 posts in this topic

There is a love in us in every single one of us we care for everything too much we love even the evil people the planet the animals that could eat if we come close  but because we have this huge love in us we become cold distant arrogant judgemental because we dont want to make anyone suffer do anyone harm see something getting destroyed ruined so we close down so we dont suffer even more(or something idk) or we are taught to not express it because its weak, under all of the bs there lays love hidden under everything...this insight i got and its shocking mybe its just me i dont know....thoughts?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

there lays love hidden under everything...this insight i got and its shocking mybe its just me i dont know....thoughts?

Both. ❤️?? (Nonduality)

A good thing to do would be to be in nature alone, for as long as feasible. Get comfy there. Love whatever arises in you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Love is a fascinating thing, eternal and invisible but an obvious existent. Love saved my life back in the dark days, the love of a woman. Then divine love made me feel totally accepted, understood and dignified. Love is indeed everywhere, without it there would be no existence.

16 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

because we have this huge love in us we become cold distant arrogant judgemental because we dont want to make anyone suffer 

And there is also a love that can see the suffering and doesn't become cold, distant, arrogant, and judgmental. 

Because we are able to walk inside of the shoes of the "evil people" and see that they are not evil at all. They are just like us.

Empathy removes the cold, distant, arrogance and judgement.

Also, the more that you see the darkness inside of your ego, the more you will have empathy for others. If you believe that you are "good", you probably haven't seen your ego clearly. The ego is quite dark in everyone. And it's when you are able to see the darkness in your ego, and still love yourself and have compassion for yourself - that you can love even a dictator.

Love saved me, me. 

The exterior, any human being I knew made me suffer. Not because the majority intended to, they were conditioned like that from the past, and ancestral experience.