Capital

How to live with blue people If I'm orange/green person

6 posts in this topic

I consider my self 50% orange 30% green 20% yellow person .. I want to know your thoughts about the best way to live and handle relationships with blue people "family and country as a whole" ! I live in Egypt by the way .

Islam is Blue. You can lead them into Blue-Orange. You can't directly change them.

Blue-Orange is not bad.

Blue is quite oppressive. People don't like to be oppressed. Give them tastes of Blue-Orange which would feel like liberation to them.

Edited by CreamCat

2 hours ago, Capital said:

I consider my self 50% orange 30% green 20% yellow person .. I want to know your thoughts about the best way to live and handle relationships with blue people "family and country as a whole" 

If you have any type of image about yourself that you identify with such as being, (50% orange 30% green 20% yellow), there is no possible way to have a relationship with anyone-thing. You have already isolated-divided yourself from others.

This is the divisive nature of thought-measure at work that compares to self sustain the psyche. In this you have built a wall around yourself. 

If there is no image there is no separation-distinction between you and other, then there is relationship. 

Edited by Faceless

14 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

My parents are fundamentalist christians, the worst kind. Try to encourage them to explore anything on the orange's list of examples. Eventually it will get them hooked and it might tone down their sense of self-righteousness and black and white thinking. At first, it might seem to make things worse, but eventually they'll become more and more distant. Now I think my parents don't even know I exist, they're in their own little selfish worlds and not so invested in others. 

Yeah. I have a friend with the same situation. 

Conforming to an ideal, religious belief, and so on implies identification. In identification implies fear. When there is fear, selfishness is a consequence of that. 

Edited by Faceless

On 7/12/2018 at 2:21 AM, Capital said:

I consider my self 50% orange 30% green 20% yellow person .. I want to know your thoughts about the best way to live and handle relationships with blue people "family and country as a whole" ! I live in Egypt by the way .

Ignore them until you can leave them.

Or maybe just accept them but the annoying part is that they won't accept you so you don't really have a choice I guess if they're that oppressing but if not just ignore them.

On 7/12/2018 at 9:51 AM, Capital said:

My take:

This is a function of how well you are willing to align with your highest level of consciousness. I have begun to realize that if I am stable enough in my highest level, then others at other levels do not really affect my level; I am aware of them and can appreciate 'where they are,' and can relate to them, (even from their level), but do not essentially 'get involved' in their level (ie, in it but not of it).

What I mean by this is that I am apparently in a physical world, but I know that it is essentially a mental experience, which means that how I interpret my experience is a function of my level of consciousness.

Edited by dorg