StardewValley

I'm not sure how to make the big leap

4 posts in this topic

the big leap from living with my parents and depending on them for money to making money by myself. I'm a nineteen year old in college currently. I'm afraid to work in a low-wage job for various reasons: getting caught in the rat race, living my whole life stuck with these sorts of wage jobs instead of doing something that benefits society, my current social anxiety, my current depression. I had a wage job once in my life and I only kept it for two months because I got so bored and felt like I was wasting my time (luckily I didn't need the money). This is why I'm worried about wage-jobs in general rather than making money my own way. However I'm not sure on how to make money my own way. I"m stuck in a place in which I want to make a leap to making money in a productive way (something that adds value to society) but not knowing how. My current plan is to finish my bachelors degree and get a corporate job and use that money to sustain myself and do volunteer work on the side for the rest of my life, but this is not a plan that I want to go through with. I want a better plan in which I can sustain myself without the corporate job that I feel wastes my life away.

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

I feel like that, like how you described, everyday. Somehow.. days are passing and you just flow with it. In the end - if you're still alive and growing inward, then things are going well :)

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Start a youtube channel about stardewvalley 

You're just 19  . . . A new plan every day will come to your mind dont worry. .  If you live in a first world country there are plenty of ways to converge your passion with making money. And think of buying leo's life purpose course . . . I personally didnt buy it but ppl says it changed their life. . . . .

Edited by Leo-Tzu

@StardewValley  You make no big leaps as there is nowhere to leap from, nor to leap to. You simply make tiny adjustments to your 'life situation' (where you think you are). Those tiny adjustments are mental adjustments that make life more pleasant. Once your mentality (or attitude) is sufficiently neutral you are ready to 'take on anything' in a 'joyful' way - as life has become that way.