zenjen

Why should I care about spiral dynamics?

9 posts in this topic

Please share your thoughts.

"Move and the way will open."
– Zen Proverb

To increase your understanding of human beings. 

And to learn how to be a better one.

5 minutes ago, fireworld said:

To increase your understanding of human beings. 

And to learn how to be a better one.

@fireworld By better do you mean more conscious? Are certain stages actually better than others?

Edited by zenjen

– Zen Proverb

7 minutes ago, zenjen said:

@fireworld By better do you mean more conscious? Are certain stages actually better than others?

When you understand spiral dynamics extremely well, you also end up understanding (almost) all conflict. 

You start seeing why the world is in the situation that it is in and if we don't make certain changes we will end up destorying ourselves and/or earth. Spiral dynamics enables you to understand how you can contribute to creating systemic change that benefits all and moves humanity forward.

You could say that you become more concious as you move up the ladder, but you also grow as a person and it is extremely rewarding. If for example you get stuck at blue you may end up living your whole life following the rules of a religion that is a fraud, or you may grow and enjoy more of life.

There is a lot to this spiral dynamics thing.

I'm curious, I feel like Leo softly mentioned that there's some sort of tie in with spiral dynamics and enlightenment?... 

It's just one out of many ways of conceptualizing humans and our behaivors which leads to a broader understanding.

Personally, that's reason enough for me to dwell into it till it no longer serves me.

5 minutes ago, Jamie Universe said:

I'm curious, I feel like Leo softly mentioned that there's some sort of tie in with spiral dynamics and enlightenment?... 

@Jamie Universe I’m curious about whether learning more about this structure will be more of a benefit or a distraction for me personally.

@Leo Gura Care to weigh in?

– Zen Proverb

14 minutes ago, Bernard said:

It's just one out of many ways of conceptualizing humans and our behaivors which leads to a broader understanding.

Personally, that's reason enough for me to dwell into it till it no longer serves me.

@Bernard well put, thanks!

– Zen Proverb

it helps you live a better & happier life

One example is that Orange is disconnected with his feminine side, whereas green is not 

not sure about its tie with non-duality though 

Edited by d0ornokey