Shakazulu

Web of Beliefs deconstruct

13 posts in this topic

When deconstructing web of beliefs for the materialist paradigm, how would you deconstruct such in a journal?

@Shakazulu Man, there is no step by step for this. You have to identify your beliefs one by one, and check the foundation that they sit on. If you believe in that foundation, you need to check that foundation, and so on, and so on. 

There is no plan, just brutal honesty. I just tried to write a genetic example and failed, but maybe if you give us a belief we can examine it together

@Shakazulu give us a specific example. Describe it in detail. Don't worry about defining belief, but tell us about a belief you hold

@Shakazulu in review, what I mean is that you've given us a lovely impression/idea/objective to seek, and I agree that objectively that may be true. 

But is that really a belief you live by? 

For example, how do you define world view? 

@Shakazulu Start with your finger. Draw it. Start deconstructing what it appears to be, do research online as to what it is you’re looking at...skin, cells, etc. You’re done when you get to nothing. The process matters, not “knowledge” you’ll get down to nothing. Have fun with it. Don’t skip a connection..for example, if you don’t understand the jump (going from skin to what it is ‘made of’ ) from cell to molecules.

Tap your finger. Where is that sensation? (Hint, not in your finger)

That should take you through many sciences, and give you much clarity. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Telepresent I define world view as a perspective where a human possesses meanings as true or false 

I don't know about anybody else but when I notice in myself that I have a belief or I'm speaking or believing on half of a belief, I then make myself aware it's a belief and I can drop it. Some are harder to drop than others but the hard ones trigger an uncomfortable emotion within and then I use that as a guide to do 'extra' work on that certain belief

On 7/2/2018 at 0:18 PM, Telepresent said:

There is no plan, just brutal honesty.

I like this. 

And this is about letting go of how life should be and follow the pulling of the flow of life.