SoonHei

Time - Light - God

14 posts in this topic

Yes, this is all an illusion.
Yes, this is Maya.
Yes, the goal is to ultimately be free of the this suffering and separation.

But, I think there is so much to be gained for the "collective-consciousness" of the society / world we share if understanding used from the devine insights are translated into modern science/physics work - to advance the understanding for the common folk who are too narrow minded to study spirtuality or have a radically different paradigm shift.

I have yet to have major insights/understandings in my own direct experince, but from the few I have had, I understood some deep aspects I would like to share.

I also would like to say, that depending on our background, what it is we had studied/learned in our life prior to the path of self-actualization/spirtulaity - the insights one gets on this path can be used to understand that work, that much more deeply.

Example if Einstein had a DMT experince he would have understood and got devine download of some advanced physics formulas / conceptual understanding vs someone who isnt from that background would get

I was very interested in phsysics, time/space before i somehow found the path to dmt - lsd - Leo's videos and from there the rest of the spirtuality stuff

Here is what I feel I understand about this current reality in which we live in

LIGHT is what GOD is. or infinite consiouness is. a Light particle experices no time... granted the universe is infinite, but lets imagine for a second that a photon of light left the far left end of the universe and arrived at the infintely far-right end of the universe... to that photo, no time has passed. this is what physics tells us.

from the relative point of view, the photo went from "past" a present and then in future, arrived to the end point 

but for photon, it all happened "NOW" in the eternal NOW.. the photon of light (consiouness/soul of God?) which is how it can be said we know of the world experinces all past,present,future simultaneiously. just like how we say God knows it all at once. infact, all reality as Leo says, exists as this one giant infinte block/object of past/present/future all together. so God/Light, expericincing no "time" see it all at once

another thing is this, in phsysics, the one true constant is that of the speed of light

now Leo said this in one of his videos that reality is groundless. there is no limit which can be - so that speed of light limit is just what it is measured to be in this current level of reality..

be that as it may, there is still one thing that can be said about that. 

it is that we can NEVER GO PAST THAT SPEED OR EVEN AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT. we can go at 99.9999999999% of speed of light and the crazy thing about that is: to the person travelling at 99.9999999999% speed of light, light is still travelling at its full speed.

so when one travels fast, he is constanly transitioning to a new level of reality in which that light speed is measured at its natural rate. this is how time flows differently at each level. in the twins paradox, the fact that his other twin is now older than him means the space-twin literally travelled into a different universe where this is the case

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

How do you think Einstein came up with the theory of relativity? Do you think it was his ego? 

We can get divine knowledge without DMT :) 

Damn oh shit hahaha

Mind blown

Bless up!

Fuck the egos! Lol

Long live Divine

Or shall I say,

Eternal live Divine

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

GOD is not light - light is bound by space. GOD is beyond existence (any information). All these terms and ideas are just pointers, none of them can actually define the absolute nature of GOD. ^_^

@SoonHei Very nice.  Yes...the light...heck of a clue for awakening...”Godspeed”.    Einstein...I’m speculating...but maybe he was wise enough to be whysical & carefree. To sit and contemplate, ime, is quite useful....but for insights...they come while I’m driving & singing, playing in the sprinkler with my kids, entertained by a movie, etc. If you haven’t looked into entanglement, you’d probably like it. 045ED80D-D37E-4CA8-884C-E2C658E93EEB.jpeg

@cirkussmile ??...also, both ?❤️.

@Victor Mgazi God is the space too, nothing is bound...as Nothing is infinite. God is all that does exist. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

God is all that does exist. 

Yes but only in the relative realm. The absolute is beyond existence. Nothing can define or word it out. 

2 hours ago, Victor Mgazi said:

Yes but only in the relative realm. The absolute is beyond existence. Nothing can define or word it out. 

The absolute is God

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

@SoonHei Very nice.  Yes...the light...heck of a clue for awakening...”Godspeed”.    Einstein...I’m speculating...but maybe he was wise enough to be whysical & carefree. To sit and contemplate, ime, is quite useful....but for insights...they come while I’m driving & singing, playing in the sprinkler with my kids, entertained by a movie, etc. If you haven’t looked into entanglement, you’d probably like it. 045ED80D-D37E-4CA8-884C-E2C658E93EEB.jpeg

Can you give me the meaning behind this picture? I know I have seen it before perhaps in one of Leos videos but I have forgot the meaning.

19 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

The absolute is God

You are correct but try to understand that you are right only in the relative notion. 

From the absolute's perspective there is no right or wrong, there is no "IS" (existence). 

There's nothing! ;)

6 hours ago, Victor Mgazi said:

You are correct but try to understand that you are right only in the relative notion. 

From the absolute's perspective there is no right or wrong, there is no "IS" (existence). 

There's nothing! ;)

If you say that the absolute is non existence then you have to dig a little deeper :)

12 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

If you say that the absolute is non existence then you have to dig a little deeper :)

You have misinterpreted. I'm trying to say that nothing = absolute. 

A thing can only exist in comparison to what it's not (relatively). When you say that the absolute exists then with what are you comparing it with because there is nothing that is not a part of it. 

Do you understand? 

2 hours ago, Victor Mgazi said:

You have misinterpreted. I'm trying to say that nothing = absolute. 

A thing can only exist in comparison to what it's not (relatively). When you say that the absolute exists then with what are you comparing it with because there is nothing that is not a part of it. 

Do you understand? 

No. 

But I am happy if you do :)

cosmic love