Thetruthseeker

Coming off social media for Green?

8 posts in this topic

I would love to come off social media more to help leave stage orange into stage green. But for my business I feel like I have to be on posting content on all platforms practically everyday. So a bit stuck on this. Any ideas? 

There are tons of stage green people who are active on social media. You don't have to leave social media to be stage green at all.

It’s just Leo said, come off social media as a way to get to green. I’m sure he did.. will look back at the video now 

Oh - I don't remember Leo saying that! It makes sense that he did.

If you are only following stage orange people - it will mess with your head.

But I only follow stage green, yellow, and turquoise people.  I completely cleaned up my feed a couple of years ago and unfollowed most people in stage orange (except for a few)

Who you follow impacts how you think.

It's not that you cannot be Green without ditching social media. But if you're on social media, it will keep you from connecting with Being and nature and people.

The very fact that you are afraid to leave social media because it is integral to your business/career is a huge sign that Orange has you by the balls. You are prioritizing success over other things and you're addicted to it.

No one is saying you should never use social media. We're giving you suggestions for how to evolve to higher levels of consciousness. In the same way that you might tell a fat person to stop sitting on the couch. This does not mean you need to throw your couch into the dumpster and sit on a bed of nails.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Thetruthseeker I know the feeling man. I spent 90 minutes this morning watching dog rescue videos and wild animal videos on YouTube. How am I supposed to overcome the cuteness. #1 obstacle to enlightenment tbh. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.