Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moreira

hardcase introverted on cocaine

5 posts in this topic

I dont know if Leo let us talk about drugs, if not sorry.

My best friend is gonna get married and we went to the bachelor party before the wedding. I'm a social retarded and usually when going party I'm quiet and drink something without dancing, and feel very tense.

My bf offered me a coca line, and because didnt wanted to be the killjoy I accepted.

Some minutes ago my body tension go away and felt energized, very self-confident, focused, and the most impressive all the stupid filters and overthinking disappeared like magic:

-Not trying to pick the best line.

-No fear of being judged

-freedom from outcome.

Usually i feel like my intent is projected to a wall and end up not talking. Now I thought and I said, clearly, spoke perfect. For the first time since child I felt like a normal social people. I use to hate people, but that night I was friendly and loving.

No negative effects except total insomnia and dry nose and mouth.

I want you people help me how to implement this reference experiences to my issue. I not gonna expose me anymore to social situations playing with drugs OFC.

How can i use the realizations I had these day?.

Have you seen this? I guess I would do research on this path of action.

Apply consciousness to the burned area

@Azote Interesting talk! 

I hope you are not suggesting her to microdose on cocaine though lol 

@Moreira Do you have any experience with psychedelics? I think you would benefit a lot from them! 

I think It's cool that you talk openly about drugs that aren't socially accepted on the forum. I myself have thought about what it would be like to try meth, I won't try it though, it doesn't seem like a good idea. 

@Moreira The effect the drug had on you was, maybe, that you simply didn't care about any negative consequences of failing social interactions, so you could relax enough to be yourself. I've been contemplating communication recently and I've discovered that my anxiety during social situations comes from the concept of 'failing,' getting it wrong. Maybe if we didn't give a shit we'd be fine, with or without drugs