Arkandeus

lets be real

44 posts in this topic

If you do the wrong this, over and over again, you will suffer. And Im talking about thoughts. Its your responsaibility.

1 hour ago, Arkandeus said:

@Logos

thank you for your input

@tsuki

this does it, it feels like I can delve deeper into what you're saying

Arkandeus,

Here’s something I want to point out that may help with your life experience.

The life experience often has a way of teaching us the same lesson again and again until it's learned/understood. You could think of it as cyclical in nature. And thus it can be aggravating that the same pain and suffering keeps arising. 

I'll give a simple example:

Imagine a child at a grocery store walking down the candy isle. His mother states that he cannot have any candy and that she would not buy him any because it is no good for his health etc... When nobody is looking there is an urge that manifests to steal a candy bar because he knows it’s tasty and something that would be satisfying to eat in that moment.

Now the child can either steal, or he can choose not to, either choice can have resulting consequences that he may, more or less, be aware of.

Say he steals the candy. The next time he is in the grocery store that lesson will be there again as he walks down the candy isle - it will become even more difficult to not steal (especially if he got away with the act) because he is developing a tendency and habit.

Now the opposite, if he chose to not steal the candy. The next time he is in the grocery store the lesson will come up again but it will be a bit easier to choose not to steal the candy.

And each time he walks down the candy isle and choose to not steal it will get easier. And eventually without any thought, or reaction, there is no acting on the urge to steal the candy or with possibly no urge at all.

The lesson still exists and the candy can still be stolen but it as if it is on a different frequency than the child's perception and the child pays no attention to stealing. And thus the lesson is learned.

This is a very simple example of how life constantly gives us the same lessons again and again. Just as people develop bad habits and wonder why the same thing that they do not like keeps happening to them over and over again.

It is because they keep making the same choices and each time they make that choice it becomes harder and more crystalline to make the opposite choice as the lesson pops up over and over again during their life experience.

You could even think of the crystallization of our habitual choices as a nautilus shell. Becoming harder and harder to reverse with each time that we make the same choice(s). Cyclical in nature. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nautilus#/media/File:NautilusCutawayLogarithmicSpiral.jpg

Edited by Logos

If you have the power to kill yourself and end your life..

You have the power to become everything you want to...

I mean, if are free to go "wrong", means you are free to go "right".. but you will need to push it harder..

To die is easy..... you just let it go... to LIVE... prepare yourself to battle....

once you "die" it will appear to have been just a glimpse of time. because you are infinite... and 100 years is absolutely nothing... you wont even remember it all... like a dream...

Bro have you checked this video out?

Really good. I'm realising after having watched this exactly how much shit i do not have in order. I'm actually quite shocked even though a part of me thinks i shouldn't be.

Kinda blind sided me and this has served me as a good wake up call style of video.