WildeChilde

Did your first awakening experience feel this good?

6 posts in this topic

I felt relief more than anything from my first one, but the second one was exactly like hers: (starts at 4:50)

How was your first experience?  What it dramatic like this one or more subtle?  

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

I was having awakenings daily, quiet in nature as i had experienced extremes in my whole life so it was kind of a natural feeling for me like i was finally coming home but one day the awakenings stopped and something complete/infinitely more profound occurred.

The experience was so profound it was beyond any physical expression. I remained mute in absolute bliss, pure ecstasy without the excitement, pure knowing, pure understanding. I simply became the embodiment of the one infinite creator. I cannot exactly say how long this lasted as it felt like i was here but also not here all at once, nowhere yet everywhere.

I wish i had the words to explain in detail, it is pure magic.

B R E A T H E

My first glimpse was in 2010 and it happened while watching a Self-inquiry video. It lasted a few minutes. I  felt shock/surprise, then wtf? (after thought reappeared)

.. More questions, then answers came with that first awakening, because I almost immediately "objectified" awareness/consciousness as something I no longer "had" when the experience ended. Therefore, the only knowledge I had gained was that somehow "I" was THAT (see objectified), but "it" disappeared.

I don't see it that way any longer.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

The mind on the first awakening goes all knowing GOD mode hahaha. 

My first awakening was super dramatic and had multiple hours of awakening and spanned across several weeks. 

well I guess then it was many awakenings. Oh, no, then, my first awakening was very quiet - I barely noticed it.