blazed

Spirituality Starter Kit, Everyone SHOULD watch these!

7 posts in this topic

I know most of you know about these movies but seriously, everyone needs to watch them!

EVERYONE!

They are very concise, packed with very good information and provide the best inspiration for spiritual journey (as far as my opinion goes).

They are also very easy to understand, beautiful and entertaining, and all for FREE!

I recommend watching them in the order I put them.

1 - Samahdi Movie:

2 - Inner Worlds Outer Worlds.

3 - Guided Meditation sessions.

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@blazed Great picks.

thanks! I watch them while I paint/draw on my computer I must have seen each video like 4-5 times already and I still feel like it reminds me of very important points every time i watch listen to them, good brain washing lol

14 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

The second video about the spiral: And? What does the spiral mean? It doesn't have to mean anything other than that the universe likes the spiral, there are also many other things which the universe likes to apply on many things.

Light for example, it is in many places. And darkness. And water. And flat surfaces. And circles. Etc.

37 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

The second video about the spiral: And? What does the spiral mean? It doesn't have to mean anything other than that the universe likes the spiral, there are also many other things which the universe likes to apply on many things.

Light for example, it is in many places. And darkness. And water. And flat surfaces. And circles. Etc.

And I think all chakra, kundalini and energy stuff in the body is complete bullshit. But I could be wrong :)

Sorry that video was long.

The spiral pattern has very big importance because its the most common pattern of nature.

They call it the spiral of life. Also like a tornado things move around it but at the center it is completely still, kind of resembling maya and emptiness.

Why is the galaxy a spiral? why is the Dna structure a spiral? why is the golden ratio so pleasant in art? etc

shorter video:

Edited by blazed