Azza

The whole universe is aware of being pure consciousness except for human beings.(ego)

33 posts in this topic

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

21 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

What ET means by that is that the whole universe is IN you - consciousness. I - the one conscious being. It's not that "everything is conscious" because "everything" is an object. An object is not conscious, only sentiency is conscious.  But sentiency cannot be grasped by anything else except a developed enough mind (a human mind) that can infer that sentiency IS. Once that is grasped by the mind then understanding happens. But it happens in the mind. 

If object is made out of consciousness,  object is conscious 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

26 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

What ET means by that is that the whole universe is IN you - consciousness. I - the one conscious being. It's not that "everything is conscious" because "everything" is an object. An object is not conscious, only sentiency is conscious.  But sentiency cannot be grasped by anything else except a developed enough mind (a human mind) that can infer that sentiency IS. Once that is grasped by the mind then understanding happens. But it happens in the mind. 

Understanding is not the same as experiencing. Only a mind can understand, i agree. But not only a mind can experience. 

In a matter of fact, you're an object too. An object with an ego and mind. Ego and mind help you understand but make it hard for you to be conscious of the experience. 

Edited by Azza

2 hours ago, Etagnwo said:

But you can infer that limitless consciousness is your true nature and by adopting that belief you become free

Bingo! :) 

I don't even have to post...lol. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

3 hours ago, Etagnwo said:

You can never experience awareness. You will never know or experience consciousness because you are a human being and a mind. 

But you can infer that limitless consciousness is your true nature and by adopting that belief you become free. You will see that there is only one sentiency and it's the same sentiency in all beings.

Although i completely disagree with the first part, i completely agree with the second. :3

Belief is a movement of mind/time. 

If one is adopting a belief they are caught in contradiction and therefore duality. 

If this happens one must start the investigation from scratch. The inquiry has then become corrupt by the fragmented nature of thought/ the thinker.

Watch out for that time, it will get you. ?

29 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Belief is a movement of mind/time. 

If one is adopting a belief they are caught in contradiction and therefore duality. 

If this happens one must start the investigation from scratch. The inquiry has then become corrupt by the fragmented nature of thought/ the thinker.

Watch out for that time, it will get you. ?

Oh man i know what you mean. I was stuck there once and i do not wanna go back there lol I'm trying to be very careful not to get caught in a concept deluding myself it is the truth unknowingly. That's why after reading something new i get into a short mediation and compare it with everything else that i know to make a bigger brain map without prejudice :)

23 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

Non duality means: not two but not one. 

Look up the definition of non duality. 

You don't understand non duality if you believe you can escape duality.

So much dualistic movement

A tremendous mistake was made somewhere the journey. 

I see it. But I cannot show anyone. One must see this one for themselves. 

You can do it.:)

Edited by Faceless

17 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

You will never know consciousness.  You can only understand that there is only one consciousness and that is you. Not you as a person, your true nature when you shift identification from being a person to being the ever present one life that pervades all of life.  The forever present and alone indweller that is the seer of all sentient beings.

I know you want to talk about awareness as an it, but I'm trying to actually shift your identity to the supreme identity. 

You will see that I am you and you are me, the one being who is here, alone, the watcher, never a doer. The doer is life itself. You are always free of life and nothing ever made a difference to you. 

Maan, you literally keep putting words in my mouth. First i did not say anything about understanding consciousness to not be only one and that is me. I agree with that. I know that. But I am not conscious to that experience, yet. Because my human mind and ego are stopping me. 

Second i didn't refer to awareness as an it to make it a separate thing. Im only referring to the awareness experience as an it. 

Third, everything you said in the last paragraph, i know. You're telling me something i know and i keep telling you that i know it. I only said that i am not aware of it. I am not enlightened. This whole post is about enlightenment but you keep bringing up mental understanding. 

So please if you want us to go further into this discussion stop bringing up mental understanding that happens without the brain of a human being. Im talking about enlightenment

1 minute ago, SFRL said:

@Azza I am pretty sure cats got huge egos ?

@SFRL i have no words against that unfortunately c: You beat me haha

3 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

@Azza

When you make the shift you will understand that time is an illusion. Where are you going to go? Nowhere! You are eternity. You job then is to awaken yourself because that's all you have left to do. 

? You need to stop making assumptions about what i know and what i don't know honestly. Or anyone else. 

Actually let me rephrase. When you make the shift you will stop thinking that you're better than anyone else. (;

38 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

The fact that you think I'm better than you is a testimony to how you have never experienced yourself as you are. 

Jesus dude, putting words in my mouth again. I never said i think you're better than me. I said YOU think that you're better than me. 

Stop thinking you can "help" me when you don't even read what im saying.