Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoothedByRain

Light. Glucose. DMT. Consciousness. Kerry McCarthy & Tony Wright.

12 posts in this topic

Just re watched this and had to share it on this forum for everyone. It is somewhat an introduction into Tony Wrights work and perhaps some of you will be interested in such.

This is a link that is in the description box within the video What fruit can do for you. Some of the links are broken so I figured I'd put this here also. 

I have no experience with any of this so I have nothing to add to Kerry's words. Simply thought I'd share since Tony Wright only has a few thousand subs on Youtube and I think he is relatively unknown. 

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

Very interesting. The topic of the best diet is so confusing to me. I think I'll buy his book. 

@pluto I have such a deep and loving connection with fruit. When I eat my 6 pieces at dinner time I spend a couple of minutes thinking how all the way from the Big Bang, through a series of events this fruit arrived on my plate. I bless the fruit with love, and set the intention for my body to absorb just the right amount of nutrients it needs to be healthy, energetic and efficient.

But we don’t need food to sustain us. The highest food is “love” which can feed the emotional, mental and physical body which is why we can all be breatharian :) But fruit is still wonderful, urine also has a very similar effect in raising my energy levels, even expanding my consciousness. That too I bless with heart-felt appreciation to have the most beautiful water abundantly available to me, and all of humanity if they want to.

God bless everyone. I’ll watch the videos soon at the top! 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace Always a joy reading your post lately. You've grown so much all thanks to love <3

B R E A T H E

@pluto Thank you so much. It’s such a blessing to have read your posts for these past few years :) You helped me beyond imagination my friend.

Also, just watched the video at the top, and I loved it. I find all of this very interesting, and from eating mainly just fruit , I can attest that you feel more expanded, aware, naturally high. 

It got me thinking about the tone of affirmations too. It makes a big difference to say “I love you” to yourself in a rushed way rather than speaking softly and gently the phrase to yourself. I can feel my heart open and grow when I speak them the latter way.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@pluto  @Solace I read your comments whilst eating a watermelon :)

A full belly from a nutritous source . . . and I got me a free hat for afterwards :P

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

@voxun Low fat, high carb plant based diet for the win :)

@Nahm She has recently been uploading videos about meditation and the like. She is new to the actual practice of sitting I think but she is the sort of person who would embrace it all and go deep. Kerry's mind and Master speaking ability makes me smile.

She has a great YT channel :)