Jay Brown

Whats The Point ?

24 posts in this topic

Why worry?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 4/4/2016 at 9:57 AM, Dodoster said:

I disagree with your view. Life is not an ego fest of who will gain more than the rest and "level up". Life is for enjoying it. If there are levels, however, they would not be associated with monetary gains or intelligence, but with enlightenment, consciousness levels.

The way you put it is too Ego involved and that is a model we want to get rid of (I think). The reason we want to get rid of it, is because it creates a lot of suffering, a lot of unfulfilled desires and at the end of one's life he asks himself "While I've been doing all this time, I forgot to just be." An enlightened and poor money-wise person, lives more fully and fulfills his life purpose (to live) more fully than a rich businessmen that has it all in the world of form, but has not learned how to be and therefore does not appreciate life at it's fullest.

I disagree! :P

If the guy is a business man who's ritch, he had to live he's life to the full potential! How can he become a business man if he's like an average person who's not living the life to its full potential.

And someone who's low on money is living life to full potential? What did that person achieve? Family love? Everyone has that.

Family fights? Everyone has that too.

If the person is poor that means it just started doing something about its life / its taking he's or her's time / Its not doing anything or living up to its potential.

And the levels thing, its just a metaphor, i didn't mean it in literal sense, i thought that was obvious to everyone ^^ 

11 minutes ago, HypSandar said:

I disagree! :P

If the guy is a business man who's ritch, he had to live he's life to the full potential! How can he become a business man if he's like an average person who's not living the life to its full potential.

And someone who's low on money is living life to full potential? What did that person achieve? Family love? Everyone has that.

Family fights? Everyone has that too.

If the person is poor that means it just started doing something about its life / its taking he's or her's time / Its not doing anything or living up to its potential.

And the levels thing, its just a metaphor, i didn't mean it in literal sense, i thought that was obvious to everyone ^^ 

You won't know what I am talking about when I say life to it's fullest potential, until you know. I can't tell you, but if you look into spirituality you might find out before you crash. 

The businessman is more likely to be attached to things. The poor man is less likely to.
The businessman is more likely to be living always in the future, in his mind. The poor man is less likely to.

Of course you probably can be an enlightened businessman, but I think you gotta be pretty wise to do that. Sure, make money, live, but remember to look for the truth in the present moment, or your life just might be wasted in distraction.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

There isn't a point, I went through this phase and found existential nihilism to resonate with me, maybe it'll resonate with you too

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg