Lorelle

Setting Life Purpose Aside?

6 posts in this topic

I had a huge realization today. Fitting Leo's video about Fake Growth I noticed how I tricked myself the whole time. Basically  I am at the same point where I was 1,5 years ago. Being honest with myself: the whole time I've done personal development, I just stuffed myself with information. The books I read: I always skipped the "digging deep exercices". I just read stuff and tried to behave that way. But I never went deep down. 

Now I'm not sure what to do next: I thought about reading all the books again, watching every video again and really do the freaking exercices to make REAL CHANGE.

The problem here is that Leo says, that you need to get your life purpose as soon as possible. But I am afraid that this is not authentic because I tricked myself so much. So I thought about leaving the life purpose aside for a time and start from skratch again. But the life purpose would place everything into perspective and would give my life a direction and it would guide me towards the things I need to work on. So I'm not sure how to start over. 

What do you think?

Edited by Lorelle

In my humble opinion I do think you need your life purpose before anything else, it's not something that you need to study or read about to find... because it's in you, not outside. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. If it doesn't trigger that fire inside because of what you've done the last year and a half don't worry, just keep looking and don't settle. 

Good luck in your journey Lorelle :) 

Watch every single video Leo made, dont over-do it. Watch a video or two per day. See how it goes, there are always more books to be read, you just have to look more. 

Book.png

Thank you guys :)

I simply started with my life purpose. It will morph over the time anyways, so just see how it develops. 

On 3/15/2016 at 11:33 AM, Lorelle said:

Thank you guys :)

I simply started with my life purpose. It will morph over the time anyways, so just see how it develops. 

I'm in very very similar situation bro. I haven't bought Life Purpose Course yet, but from what I see it has more than enough exercises to go deep. Values, personal strengths and purpose are the most difficult stuff to figure out.

On ‎22‎.‎3‎.‎2016 at 5:03 AM, Wind said:

I'm in very very similar situation bro. I haven't bought Life Purpose Course yet, but from what I see it has more than enough exercises to go deep. Values, personal strengths and purpose are the most difficult stuff to figure out.

true. I had a lot of hard time figuring out what my real values / strengths / purpose are . Still not 100% sure. Most of youre/mine thinking comes from social conditioning / other people / environment, so they are not "youre".