Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solace

Eckhart Tolle on Diet: Quite Grounding

12 posts in this topic

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

He contradicted himself in the first 50 seconds.

He doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about when it comes to diet.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@Ether

3 hours ago, Ether said:

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

it is true what he says, pretty much ALL of us are mind-absent when eating, not even acknowledging how lucky we are to eat that certain thing. Usually just staring at our blue flashing screens and shoving stuff into our stomachs. We need to eat mindful.

13 minutes ago, moon777light said:

cool

Lmao, im eating atm, and im doing it mindfully

eating junk food mindfully don't count ether :P 

but then again i just binged on donuts and chips so i can't say too much :( 

6 minutes ago, moon777light said:

eating junk food mindfully don't count ether :P 

but then again i just binged on donuts and chips so i can't say too much :( 

you getting fat

haha, jk

Dont you know women must be skinny!?!?!!? jk

Nah, well, i ate like, a healthy hamburger with grilled bacon and rice, for dissert, strawberrys and watermelon.

Binge on whatever you want. Just be fully present. Enjoy every bite of the donuts, play around with them in your mouth. Think of all the people who went into making that donut just for you, all the way back to the big bang, which allowed that delicious donut to arrive on your plate. If you are fully present, you'll find that you soon won't be eating junk food :)

I personally stop myself at the desire to eat junk food nowadays, and love that one inside of me, but sometimes if the desire is too big I'll get a chocolate bar out and make sure I worship it like God if I ever saw him.

May you be blessed with more love, appreciation and reverence for whatever you decide to eat Moonlight. Peace.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️