mohdanas

Can all of this be just one value?

7 posts in this topic

I seem to have group multiple values as a single value and I do not know how I feel about this, is it natural or is something wrong here? 

My Value

Living Authentically ( This is my top most value, It is intended to be cheerful, genuine and living the most out of life no matter what life serve you with ) 

The thing is, It is already made up of various values on the list. such as

Health/Vigor/Energy - Since, I wanna live authentically, I want to eat what is right for my body. 

Physical Appearance - I intend to workout daily plus right eating so I guess fine physical appearance would be a by product. 

Self Expression  - Living Authentically also involves for me taking steps to face my fears, challenging myself and not hiding in my shell, so I can express myself through fear as well as be cheerful trouble times, not freaking out. 

Balance - Another aspect of authentic living. 

100 % Responsibility - Another Aspect that I have mentally seem to place. 

Spirituality - Keeps me grounded in life, another aspect that I consider must for authentic living, 

Honesty - Another one :S

Strong Will - I guess, this is the foundation of this value. 

Edited by mohdanas

7 hours ago, now is forever said:

i think it's fine, you already see that it is not only one value but multiple values. just don't stop working on that list. that means it's not bad to remove some of them or change them or ad a new one or just put something on a hold for a while. so it means you have to look at it from time to time and realize if there are changes.

especialy when your situation is changing - if you don't do that it can deteriorate  like a house of cards.

but don't do it constantly - then it is like juggling and let all the balls dropp simultaniously.

Yeah, I will keep this in mind. Thank You :)

I think ownership is a better word than responsibility. Ownership is something you can deal with, unless it crushes you and you die. Responsibility, more like part of a chain.

18 hours ago, mohdanas said:

Physical Appearance

Meeehh. 

vernon-howard-vernon-howard-beauty-is-on

5 hours ago, RichardY said:

I think ownership is a better word than responsibility. Ownership is something you can deal with, unless it crushes you and you die. Responsibility, more like part of a chain.

I think from time to time to replace responsibility with another word as 100 % responsibility adds a bit pressure and make you feel like caged at times and initiate self blame.

I think try and see how ownership does the job. 

6 hours ago, Ether said:

@Metody Yes, lets all look like bums.

hahahaha