Applejuice

How do I get a girlfriend?

10 posts in this topic

Okay so I'm 17 and I require a girlfriend. Where do I start? Should I do pickup? I'm too young for bars and clubs, are coffee shops and grocery stores normal spots for pickup? lmao? I'm too young for tinder too, but I can fake my age so thats all good. At my school there isnt anyone that's very attractive but there'll be new girls in my sixth form ( last two years of high school in the us ) next year. Should I wait? Or is pickup the most effective way to get girls at my age?

@Applejuice Why do you want a girlfriend? The answer will partly dictate the way you should approach the matter.

@Spiral Because I masturbate 5 times a day and its not healthy lol. It's nice having girls to talk to. And girls to have sex with too. It's been a long time since I've had a girlfriend and I think it's about time for a new relationship. I mean if I don't have a girlfriend I'll just be fapping and yeah i dont want to do that.

Don't fake anything dude. I mean I am not saying I never did, but it takes you down the wrong path. 

Pay close attention at school and your surroundings which girl(s) like you. Maybe some girl is really into you. Then consider if she is up to your standards. Then you can try to make her your girlfriend. 

@Applejuice

For me at 17 it was all about friends in high school. If you don't have friends, it's fine if you want to learn some general pickup theory. It will help you with your social skills. But you're not going to have many options in terms of meeting girls. Make do with whatever you can.

Awaken, learn Tantra and IN-jaculation, you will be surprised that women will stick to you like glue no matter where you go. 

Your problem is not the absence of a girlfriend. The problem is that there is something wrong within your mind and getting a girlfriend won't fix it. That way, you will just cover up the real problem for sometime and, as Leo says, the real problem will eventually return and bite you in the ass.

Problems do not exist. They are a concept your ego creates because it want's you to survive and reproduce.

I recommend doing some enlightenment work. Also read "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius. "Problems" and "needs" are a reoccurring theme in this book.

On 5/21/2018 at 8:23 PM, Applejuice said:

Okay so I'm 17 and I require a girlfriend. Where do I start? Should I do pickup? I'm too young for bars and clubs, are coffee shops and grocery stores normal spots for pickup? lmao? I'm too young for tinder too, but I can fake my age so thats all good. At my school there isnt anyone that's very attractive but there'll be new girls in my sixth form ( last two years of high school in the us ) next year. Should I wait? Or is pickup the most effective way to get girls at my age?

You can try various online chats just chats where are other young people, for me sound like a good starting point.

Also read this guide about what women want and practice, practice and practice! :)

On 5/24/2018 at 3:20 AM, Quanty said:

Awaken, learn Tantra and IN-jaculation, you will be surprised that women will stick to you like glue no matter where you go. 

I just wanna know, that how much truth was that

On 6/25/2018 at 3:30 PM, actualhomie said:

I just wanna know, that how much truth was that

I hear that from few various sides but nothing more than that, so I am curious too to know...