okulele

Violence around me

8 posts in this topic

How can I be so fortunate if others are being hurt so much? I just cannot stand seeing others being mistreated like that. It hurts me physically to see other's misery.

To anyone reading this, if you are not beaten, if you are safe, if you have someone to love and someone who loves you... please, count your blessings.

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

Would suffering for other people really help anyone? Would it save lives? Would it make other people feel better? If you were in a good mood couldnt you help them by giving genuine support?

Questions, questions, questions.

@okulele yesterday there was suffering, tomorrow there will be suffering. Don't make today your suffering. If you care, help. But worrying about everything, isn't the action that's solving it. 

Rappers live in the hood and see a lot of violence but they still overcome that, dont they?

@Jamie Universe @Ether

You are right. There is no use in sticking to suffering.

I wrote this post when I found out about a great misfortune happening to a person close to me. I was very sad for him and even though I was not worrying about it, I was hurting with them deeply inside. This made me realize how lucky I am and how trivial my own trouble is. I wanted to remind others too.

That is a beautiful reason to write this, in honor of the person you saw suffering. I feel so blessed to have lived another day to have the opportunity to brighten another persons day even through a smile. I am truly lucky that my body kept working so I could do this.

What a blessing it is to wake up everyday being able to bless and compliment yourself and others as much as you want. To feel the depths of my pain so deeply that it's actually beautiful. What a gift it is to live, and to be able suffer, knowing that too is a gift of making me more evolved. I am worthy of my suffering :)

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace  I am glad it got through to you and you understand. I guess I placed the topic in the wrong subforum. It is not really an emotional problem as a discovery of deep compassion.

@okulele  It is called life. We all have our part to play.

You play the sensitive watching and telling others about it part.

Sometimes we can change part to play.