Viking

how to open the third eye?

48 posts in this topic

most of our reality is shaped by our ideas, therefore we always get bored, life is dull, etc. 

how to perceive reality as it is aka to open your third eye?

are there any courses, techniques, meditations...?

i do kriya yoga, but so far it just gives me strange feelings in the body and lightheadedness. i also meditated breath awareness, but tbh it was crap, i was definitely doing it wrong.

56 minutes ago, Viking said:

If you want to perceive reality how it is get rid of the third eye idea:)

56 minutes ago, Viking said:

This only strengthens the reason you can not see what is. 

You can go through the hoops and find out decades from now, or you can see now. Your choice??

Are you aware of why WHAT IS cannot be seen?? 

Edited by Faceless

5 minutes ago, Faceless said:

You can go through the hoops and find out decades from now, or you can see now. Your choice??

I disagree, because there are mind habits, which take time to go away, thats one of the reasons if you have an awakening experience you get back to usual reality.

7 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Are you aware of why WHAT IS cannot be seen?? 

by my definitions what is is what is seen, heared, felt and thought.

6 minutes ago, Viking said:

I disagree, because there are mind habits, which take time to go away, thats one of the reasons if you have an awakening experience you get back to usual reality.

Of course that’s the nature of experience. 

8 minutes ago, Viking said:

by my definitions what is is what is seen, heared, felt and thought.

Im referring to your question about perceiving reality. 

5 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Im referring to your question about perceiving reality. 

can you elaborate please? i dont get you

1 hour ago, Viking said:

fix your diet + visualizations +make sure your sleep cycle is good

Edited by moon777light

@Viking

Is this third eye stuff something you accumulated somewhere? 

Are you referring to reality as in wiping the mud off the window so to speak?

A Seeing without the conditioned mind lens. 

Or another mind attachment?

An Extended “narrow or broad” form in the conditioned consciousness? 

Edited by Faceless

1 hour ago, Viking said:

most of our reality is shaped by our ideas, therefore we always get bored, life is dull, etc. 

i do kriya yoga, but so far it just gives me strange feelings in the body and lightheadedness. i also meditated breath awareness, but tbh it was crap, i was definitely doing it wrong.

You are projecting all of the reality, the entire universe. Keep doing what you’re doing, looking within and finding the falsities / misunderstandings / misinterpretations, the present ‘filters’ which are thoughts to be let go of. 

A Course In Miracles is wonderful, and changes many lives. If you haven’t heard of it, it’s basically a book and a workbook. One step a day. Really nice. 

Check out Abraham Hicks on YouTube. Very helpful for identifying the falsities you’re alluding to and wanting to be free of, to “see reality as it is”. 

Keep doing the yoga. Lightheadedness should go away as you get in better shape / alignment. Recreational drugs can cause light headedness also. (Just an fyi)  Careful with sugar to, lots of ups and down with sugar. 

On the breath awareness meditation, how do you feel you ‘got it wrong’? What’s happenin?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

42 minutes ago, Ether said:

Just open your butthole

wouldnt that be for the root chakra

Pump Air in Gluteus Maximus and Talons. 

27 minutes ago, Faceless said:

@Viking

Is this third eye stuff something you accumulated somewhere? 

Are you referring to reality as in wiping the mud off the window so to speak?

A Seeing without the conditioned mind lens. 

Or another mind attachment?

An Extended “narrow or broad” form in the conditioned consciousness? 

i just heared that concept from a sadhguru video, its just seeing reality as it is without mental labels, thats all. I am really aware of some of the mental labels i project unto the world but i dont know how to see without them.

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

On the breath awareness meditation, how do you feel you ‘got it wrong’? What’s happenin?

because meditation shouldnt be dull, meditation should allow me to experience the present moment, but all ive been doing is getting into some routine mind-wandering, in other words lazy meditation. with time i didnt really try to be aware of the breath, but got used to my mind wandering, without concentration.

16 minutes ago, moon777light said:

wouldnt that be for the root chakra

You tell me haha

The third eye is open around 4% when the person is uptight with tensed hara, abdomen and anus. This will translate that the energy of the brain will not be enough to "open the goat's head in 4" (coccyx). 

When energy is released and the breath connects to talons which is a hologram of the sexual organs then the breath continues to the base of the spine and the tail will open automatically the intestines and will activate internal organs in sync with your will. One will feel like he/she can take 5 times more air then before (if you had injuries in the legs, expect agony and bliss).  

2 minutes ago, Viking said:

i just heared that concept from a sadhguru video, its just seeing reality as it is without mental labels, thats all. I am really aware of some of the mental labels i project unto the world but i dont know how to see without them.

Understand the nature of self/thought/experience...

Explore fear, pleasure, desire, psychological time, which is to understand yourself. 

In this understanding is action. Only then do all these movements end. Then the self stops projecting its conditioned content and movement. 

@Viking You’re thinking about, and during meditation.   Focus on your stomach breathing, as thoughts arise, just let em, and let em pass on by. Keep retuning your focus to breathing from your stomach. Do this everyday, early in the morning, and again in the afternoon. After just a few days, your thinking will slow down, and you start to feel more ‘spacious’. 

When your mind wanders, just note that you are aware your mind is wandering, and return your focus to breathing from your stomach.

Very important distinction Viking: You can not stop thoughts, but you can focus on your breathing, and eventually, the thoughts will not arise, in the sense you are used to now. 

You’re doing really great man. I remember where you were a long while back. Take note of your progress, notice your expansion. Feel good about taking care of yourself. 

The present moment already is.     The more you meditate, the less you’ll think and have monkey mind, and the more the present is revealed. 

For you, for now, frame it up like this: I am either thinking, or aware. Not a combination. Always one or the other. So throughout your day, when you notice monkey mind, over thinking - just say “Oh, I’m thinking, now I’ll be awareness instead”, and be aware off all your senses, what you’re hearing, seeing, feeling, smelling, how your body feels, etc. Do analyze it, just be aware and accept what is. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Very important distinction Viking: You can not stop thoughts, but you can focus on your breathing, and eventually, the thoughts will not arise, in the sense you are used to now. 

Concentration implies the concentrator is different from that which they are concentrated upon. 

Classic movement of division/duality, and the ultimate movement of contradiction. 

A set up for a life of confusion and conflict. 

The approach is fundamental. 

Be careful with the subtleties. 

Edited by Faceless

Just now, Faceless said:

Understand the nature of self/thought/experience...

Explore fear, pleasure, desire, psychological time, which is to understand yourself. 

In this understanding is action. Only then do all these movements end. Then the self stops projecting its conditioned content and movement. 

thanks! that put some order in my mind. ive been extremewly disorganized lately with the content of my mind.

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

When your mind wanders, just note that you are aware your mind is wandering, and return your focus to breathing from your stomach.

yes, but what i tried to say is that this takes sometimes a great deal of effort, and sometimes the energy for that effort is just not there.

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

For you, for now, frame it up like this: I am either thinking, or aware. Not a combination. Always one or the other. So throughout your day, when you notice monkey mind, over thinking - just say “Oh, I’m thinking, now I’ll be awareness instead”, and be aware off all your senses, what you’re hearing, seeing, feeling, smelling, how your body feels, etc. Do analyze it, just be aware and accept what is. 

i always think that theres something to figure out, so i want to think, i feel like my life is not good enough so i gotta think myself out of it, think what should i do.

End the contradiction and therefore freedom is today or wait indefinitely. 

Its up to us. 

Edited by Faceless