Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arkandeus

neither loving or evil

14 posts in this topic

yet both

I am done being grateful for things, as that would imply I do not deserve what I get

whether its the universe or people I am done being grateful to anyone

I deserve good things, I have love for this world,that's the end of the story, I will not get on my knees and be grateful 

unless I truly deeply feel gratefullness from the core of my being, but the concept of "gratefulness'' being pushed all over the spiritual community I am tired of it

I am done pitying anyone for that would be be like pitying myself,

everyone has the means and the energy to do whatever they want, everyone is powerful, we all chose our reality even if we're not conscious of it, to doubt that for others is to doubt that for me

this universe doesnt have any pity anyways, putting people through tremendous pain and suffering then being told you have to be loving and appreciative for everything in order to get out of this madness, its evil

being threatened with more pain unless I love everything? fuck that

I recognize the evil in the universe and the evil in me, and I also recognize the tremendous love

for the people I cross on the streets I love them

I do not love them because of the spiritual sword of damocles hanging over my head telling me to love or else..

I love them because I do, its from a place of abundance,a place without an agenda

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

True goodness is freedom from the opposites “dualistic nature of thought.” Freedom from choice. Which implies freedom from confusion,contradiction, conflict. Which implies freedom from fear. Which implies freedom from self/the center. Hehe ? 

GOODNESS is when the center is not:)

Edited by Faceless

4 minutes ago, Faceless said:

True goodness is freedom from the opposites “dualistic nature of thought.” Freedom from choice. Which implies freedom from confusion,contradiction, conflict. Which implies freedom from fear. Which implies freedom from self/the center.

GOODNESS is when the center is not:)

interestingly interesting!

I love your new avatar as well, its fun

Just now, Arkandeus said:

interestingly interesting!

I love your new avatar as well, its fun

Thank you :)

its fun ?

I like yours as well. I am a fan of waves. 

I live very close to the sea myself:)

18 minutes ago, Arkandeus said:

a place without an agenda

This was what I was referring to by my post:)

It relates significantly. But our method of explaining sometimes makes it seem otherwise. 

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Thank you :)

its fun ?

I like yours as well. I am a fan of waves. 

I live very close to the sea myself:)

its fun indeed!

see this is what I appreciate, being able to appreciate the privacy of this moment, feeling the divinity of this moment,

being able to understand how much even a small moment like this, matters as much as the big bang, the moon landing or whatever! because we matter!  life is now!

Just now, Arkandeus said:

its fun indeed!

see this is what I appreciate, being able to appreciate the privacy of this moment, feeling the divinity of this moment,

being able to understand how much even a small moment like this, matters as much as the big bang, the moon landing or whatever! because we matter!  life is now!

?

??

11 hours ago, Arkandeus said:

I love them because I do, its from a place of abundance,a place without an agenda

This is the subtle difference between being grateful and being grateful for...

Welcome home, friend.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Arkandeus , gratefulness does imply a debt.  Actually, in Japanese...there are various ways to say "thank you" and each imply various levels of indebtedness.  Also, gratitude seemed to me to be a bit past oriented.  Really, I think the wrong word is being used.  Forget gratefulness, just appreciate.  You can appreciate a painting...it's concept, beauty, etc. - but it is not being grateful to the painting.  Appreciation also focuses on moment.  Appreciation and gratitude are different.

"I am done being grateful for things, as that would imply I do not deserve what I get"

But you can appreciate things and whatever you get.  Appreciation has no connection or relation to deserving or not deserving.

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

8 minutes ago, eputkonen said:

@Arkandeus , gratefulness does imply a debt.  Actually, in Japanese...there are various ways to say "thank you" and each imply various levels of indebtedness.  Also, gratitude seemed to me to be a bit past oriented.  Really, I think the wrong word is being used.  Forget gratefulness, just appreciate.  You can appreciate a painting...it's concept, beauty, etc. - but it is not being grateful to the painting.  Appreciation also focuses on moment.  Appreciation and gratitude are different.

"I am done being grateful for things, as that would imply I do not deserve what I get"

But you can appreciate things and whatever you get.  Appreciation has no connection or relation to deserving or not deserving.

I love how you put that :) 

I was gonna say that we should be grateful for things, that it's important to recognize what we have, but the way you explained this, is the kind of "grateful" I was thinking about. So I guess it is a bad word to use because of it's many different meanings and the levels of which you use them :)

Appreciation is important :) 

@eputkonen 

I'll agree, to appreciate

to appreciate

that feels more open, more free, more now

still I have to think about the relationship between a parent and a child

would a parent expect his child to appreciate what he/she does for the child?

do such concepts take place in genuine love

does a child appreciate the actions of his parents? or does the child simply love the parents

in  genuine love, natural love,as between a parent and a child for example exchanges are so intimate and close

it would seem that appreciation and gratefulness implies distance on the scope of this greater love

perhaps I am wrong, as I have never been a parent

Edited by Arkandeus

1 hour ago, Arkandeus said:

@eputkonen 

I'll agree, to appreciate

to appreciate

that feels more open, more free, more now

still I have to think about the relationship between a parent and a child

would a parent expect his child to appreciate what he/she does for the child?

do such concepts take place in genuine love

does a child appreciate the actions of his parents? or does the child simply love the parents

in  genuine love, natural love,as between a parent and a child for example exchanges are so intimate and close

it would seem that appreciation and gratefulness implies distance on the scope of this greater love

perhaps I am wrong, as I have never been a parent

One really can't expect to be appreciated...the delusion is that you deserve and are owed appreciation.

I appreciate my parents and I love my parents, but I did not appreciate them in the past...and so I don't expect my daughter to appreciate or love me.  I love my daughter and it is not conditional on whether she loves or appreciates me.  Unconditional love has no expectations of the other.

Appreciation does not imply distance...appreciation implies connection and being valued.  Really, true love does not exist without appreciation - to feel that the world and life is better with them in it.  Love also needs acceptance of who they are.  Love also needs allowing them to be who they are.  I said this in reverse though, because each builds on the other really.  Allowing...accepting...appreciating...loving.  One can allow, but not accept.  One can accept, but not appreciate.  One can appreciate, but not love.  However, it is impossible to truly love another if they are not allowed to be who they are, accepted as they are, and appreciated for who/what they are.

You called parental love...natural and genuine...but some parents do not accept their children.  This taints love and really destroys it.

Edited by eputkonen

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

3 hours ago, eputkonen said:

One really can't expect to be appreciated...the delusion is that you deserve and are owed appreciation.

I appreciate my parents and I love my parents, but I did not appreciate them in the past...and so I don't expect my daughter to appreciate or love me.  I love my daughter and it is not conditional on whether she loves or appreciates me.  Unconditional love has no expectations of the other.

Appreciation does not imply distance...appreciation implies connection and being valued.  Really, true love does not exist without appreciation - to feel that the world and life is better with them in it.  Love also needs acceptance of who they are.  Love also needs allowing them to be who they are.  I said this in reverse though, because each builds on the other really.  Allowing...accepting...appreciating...loving.  One can allow, but not accept.  One can accept, but not appreciate.  One can appreciate, but not love.  However, it is impossible to truly love another if they are not allowed to be who they are, accepted as they are, and appreciated for who/what they are.

You called parental love...natural and genuine...but some parents do not accept their children.  This taints love and really destroys it.

hmm your sharings on love, I appreciate being able to see it