Charlotte

Hemp Milk

13 posts in this topic

Anybody that has eliminated dairy (milk) from their diet and struggled to find a good suitable alternative I thought I'd share my find with you. 

It's been a small roller coaster of a ride to find a good quality decently priced alternative milk and I've found something perfect (for me personally). 

It's from a brand called Sojade, 0g sugar, organic Hemp milk. 

I buy mine in bulk from https://www.abelandcole.co.uk/natural-hemp-drink-unsweetened-organic-sojade-1l (UK) and it's only like £1.50 (approx) for delivery. 

I'm sure this would be purchasable outside the UK as it's a European company (based in France). 

Thought I'd share with you as it might benefit even one person ^_^

IMAG0909.jpg

IMAG0908.jpg

Nice!

I make my own, i have a lot of hemp seeds so i just throw them into the Vitamix with some quality water, sometimes bit of sweetening and a pinch of salt and <3

B R E A T H E

@pluto or your way sounds easier ?? I do plan on doing this in the future definitely. 

Thanks as always for your input Mr Pluto duuuude ❤️

58 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Arman Clean my house for me? ??

7971d39f8527ee5a7b445a134718ac7c.jpg

:D

B R E A T H E

@pluto I think you've mentioned that you use CBD for microdosing? that got me interested! I just bought organic hemp seeds and I am starting to get more and more interested in this plant :)

what's a good way to use this little magic plant? how can I use the seeds for example? or what's up with hemp oil, is that something I should include in my (plant based) diet? 

(I've tried smoking weed a couple of times in my teenage years, but it wasn't particularly pleasant) 

if you don't mind sharing your knowledge <3:$

whatever arises, love that

32 minutes ago, phoenix666 said:

@pluto I think you've mentioned that you use CBD for microdosing? that got me interested! I just bought organic hemp seeds and I am starting to get more and more interested in this plant :)

what's a good way to use this little magic plant? how can I use the seeds for example? or what's up with hemp oil, is that something I should include in my (plant based) diet? 

(I've tried smoking weed a couple of times in my teenage years, but it wasn't particularly pleasant) 

if you don't mind sharing your knowledge <3:$

Eat the seeds, add them to salads or smoothies or whatever dish you like and no need for the oil because you get the oil from the seed unless you have skin conditions you want to heal then the oil may be helpful applied externally. You could also use it in replacement of olive oil in salads, recipes ect..

https://draxe.com/7-hemp-seed-benefits-nutrition-profile/

http://www.informationdistillery.com/hemp.htm

As for hemp in general is said to have over 50000 uses and counting..

B R E A T H E

thank you so much dear @pluto !

I've put the hemp seeds onto my whole grain pizza with veggies, tasted great :x I try to avoid oil when cooking. except when I cook for my parents (they get upset when I don't use oil9_9) so I may buy some hemp oil and use it instead of the traditional olive oil.. I in fact do have some problems with my skin. I keep getting acne on my chin. it's not so bad/severe. I just wonder why, cause I practically only eat fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, legumes and some whole grainso.O 

Sorry to intervene guy's. @pluto I use avacado oil ? in replacement for olive oil, I was led to believe it's a much healthier alternative, what's your take on this?

Edited by Charlotte

6 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Sorry to intervene guy's. @pluto I use avacado oil ? in replacement for olive oil, I was led to believe it's a much healthier alternative, what's your take on this?

Personally i stopped using oils because even hemp oil stopped agreeing with me when taken internally. I use the whole food itself, like the whole avocado in replacement for the oil. Although for external applications i still use oils from time to time. Sometimes i do use a tiny amount of virgin coconut oil for cooking or recipes/baking if i think its necessary but besides that i try use the whole foods over the oils. Whole Cashew cream cheese is also excellent or blended nuts/seeds.

@phoenix666 Most welcome, for acne it could be the whole grains? wheat is still wheat, i think gluten is a big problem in our society, maybe try replace with gluten free and see how that goes. Or you could go on a fast or detox on only fruits or even better for a deeper cleanse distilled/purified water fasting. I also believe acne is related somewhat to artificial lighting/screens and too much time indoors in unclean environment. I don't really have acne anymore but i do get some symptoms of acne(if you will) like redness/rash looking where i used to have pimples when i was a teenager and i notice when i spend more time in nature, in sunlight, with fresh air, exercising more often my face and skin seems excellent but when i spend more time in a stagnant/indoor lifestyle they seem to show up a bit here and there. Other times its from eating something processed.

The best skin i had was when i was playing sports daily in the sun, exercising a lot = sweating out toxins/stimulation of the lymphatic system, eating mostly fruits and vegetables, coconut water/hydration and nothing processed. I still have problem with some leftover blackheads and i think sometimes due to them being there it makes me more prone to acne.

I also noticed significant reduction in dandruff other skin issues when i was more active, ate more light and spent more time outdoors.

B R E A T H E

thank you for your detailed infos, dear @pluto  

I completely agree on everything you wrote there. specially the part about using the whole food instead of for example the oil. I try to do the same most of the time (sometimes it's just very difficult) I still live with my parents half of the time, so it's quite hard to follow everything all the time. they also complain a lot because I (quote) 'keep getting more and more radical' xD 

I would like to cut out wheat entirely.. maybe keeping whole grains without gluten for now. but I don't know if I am able too when living with my parents. I may try a detox on only fruits in future. but I have to do find a period of time where I don't have a lot of stress/studying/work going on. 

skin is definitively linked to stress. and to physical activity/pollution/spending time outside. no doubts on that. I guess that's where my problem lies as well.. I spend a lot of time inside with my computer... for university/studying (impossible to study without actually) and admittedly also on this forum ;) 

I hope it will get better now in summer time. otherwise I'll definitively try a only fruits detox..

On 11/05/2018 at 10:58 AM, pluto said:

7971d39f8527ee5a7b445a134718ac7c.jpg

:D

? Fair enough, I surrender to hemp. I'm going to follow in phoenix's footsteps and buy some seed's and expand my knowledge with these little baby's ??