Empty

Why does it wear off, and how can I keep it?

16 posts in this topic

I experience my true nature whenever I sit to meditate, but it goes away 

what is the solution???  

@Empty It doesn’t go away. This is what you’re doing. You’re still that. This is your true nature, whatever you’re doing.  If you mean the thoughtless state, try eye’s aiming upward towards the frontal lobes during your practice. Don’t strain, it takes the muscles a long time to relax into this in a natural way. Then, you can close your eyes and do that at any point in the day, and also (eyes still open) focus your awareness there. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Why does it wear off, and how can I keep it?

What is this ‘it’ you speak of ? 

And who is the one who wants to keep it ? 

If there is a division there is contradiction. If there is contradiction what is this “it”? 

This is a Great question. 

What I would say is instead of searching for a solution, figure out the problem. If the problem is seen in its entirety the solution will be implied in its entirety. 

The rest is up to you?

Edited by Faceless

@Empty Good question man. I think it comes down to trying to be mindfull in your daily activities. I think what prevents me from being mindfull in day-to-day life are the addictions I have which send me into low consciousness states of being. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 hour ago, lmfao said:

I think what prevents me from being mindfull in day-to-day life are the addictions I have which send me into low consciousness states of being

Same here. At one time,  I am wide awake, and then I go back to my low-level of consciousness. 

Edited by Empty

Is this “IT” a movement of thought? 

If so would that be a reason it comes and goes? 

@Faceless I am using "IT" here to describe my true nature. The reason it comes and goes, I think, is because of my ego. 

Edited by Empty

@Empty Humans can’t think and focus on breathing from their stomachs at the same time, that might be the simple solution you’re looking for. 24/7 mindfully breathing from your stomach. Lots of subtle health benefits to the body too. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

How do we know the ego/thought isnt creating this true nature?

These are helpful questions that I one might want to be aware of. 

Im not saying you are not experiencing your true nature, just bringing to attention the power of ego. We both know the ego is a trickster. I think always being aware of this is beneficial:)

If the ego has the power to prevent what is from being seen, so does it have the power to create what isn’t? 

This is just a way to self inquire. Only this will be much more orderly if one has detached from a desired outcome/goal. 

Maybe this will be of service to you??

13 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Lots of subtle health benefits to the body too. 

Yeah for sure. I use stomach breathing for health issues and it really helps in multiple ways?

especially lower back pain and stomach problems. 

Edited by Faceless

Learn to focus on breath all times while you connect with your earth. 

Learn to breathe from the feet talons. a.k.a Achilles 

11 hours ago, Empty said:

I experience my true nature whenever I sit to meditate, but it goes away 

what is the solution???  

The solution is to empty the separate ego mind just enough for it to keep working but not to overshadow your natural peace. It's a destruction process. 

20 hours ago, Nahm said:

Humans can’t think and focus on breathing from their stomachs at the same time

I tried this for a long period of time many months ago, I sokn realised it couldn't be done. The looks I was getting from people I was talking to ?