Charlotte

Virus

8 posts in this topic

I have some sort of virus or something and it's driving me insane. I have an incredibly important week upcoming and I'm ill. Incredibly tired, sore behind the eyes when I look around, light cold, heavy chest with cough, weak bones, zero concentration etc. I'd usually sleep it off but this week is like probably one of the most important weeks for a while and I need to revise and be alert.

Any idea what foods/drink to take to boost my immune system and increase recovery time? I'll drink my own urine if I need to ? jk :ph34r:

Edited by Charlotte

Hamdard Joshina

10 ml of Joshina, mixed with 100 ml of warm water to be taken before breakfast and at bed time, it does wonders. It has absolutely no side effects or does not cause drowsiness. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hamdard-Joshina-Herbal-Relieves-Soothes/dp/B00SOI41FK

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Herbal-UNANI-Joshina-Relieves-Cough-And-Soothes-Sore-Throat-Hamdard-200ml-/182242170132

Let your body have a nice long rest Charlotte :) It wants a break from food so that it can focus on it's energy on the virus instead of digestion for at least 48 hours I'd suggest. During that time, rest in bed or do very light activity such as walking (listen to your emotions or thoughts like a loving parent for bonus affection) while drinking water (distilled if you can). Another way is a 24 hour dry fast or urine fast. Hope you get better soon, love your body that works so hard everyday to move you around <3

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Seems like typical symptoms of influenza (flu). A lot of rest and liquids will fix that for you :  ) Don't overload on food as it slows down healing process. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569  Thanks for your reply, I'm better now ?? but what is interesting is... 

15 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Don't overload on food as it slows down healing process. 

I never knew this. Learnt something from you again ?❤️

Does this go for any type of 'bug'? 

@Charlotte yeah it is kinda counter-intuitive. We always think we have to load on vitamins and minerals and stuff,  body when you look out in the nature, or perhaps if you have a dog, it if is sick, it will stop eating, same that any deer or a sheep in a field would. There is definitely a value in taking in little light-digesting food like fruit  but things like heavy starchy foods should probably be avoided. 

Not to mention that the bad pathogens are fed by sugar in food so eating sweet food is probably the worst thing someone can do. A fasting with veggie juices and a lot of water is superior to any medicine out there :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus