Shakazulu

Logic and emotion collision

6 posts in this topic

Logic and emotion seems to collide some days. Which is right to follow heart or follow logic? Or follow TRUTH?

@Shakazulu Intuition is another option one can take. Logic has limits according to Gödel's incompleteness theorem and emotion could be the resultant effect of a logical assumption or thought 

I. E. I see my boss yelling at me for something I did logically incorrect thus the emotion of anger pops up. 

Also it depends what goal you want to achieve at a certain time. Sometimes following emotion  is better than logic because using logic 24/7 forces emotions on the side and surpressed, which an lead to eventual melt downs and neurosis 

I can't say what the limits of intuition are, but it's another language the human mind can speak :) 

How do you know what Truth is? Do you get there by thinking? 

You need to stay with Truth for Truth to wake up. 

Your heart is the only thing you can trust ❤️

It seems that you have an emotional response to the use of logic.
Logic is in many ways symbiotic with emotions.

If you learned about logic, then you know that it needs assumptions to produce conclusions.
Logic cannot provide the basic assumptions. These are emotional.
So is the moment to 'stop' using logic and carry out the plan.
Same goes for implicit use of logic when you simply read and judge whether I write truth or false.

Truth is emotional, friend.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Logic and Emotion are the first 2 points of view of the self. See the bigger picture by laughing at your self until you reach at least the 4th step of observing. 

Edited by Quanty