Deepu

Being alive

10 posts in this topic

I feel that each breath we take is a great event in itself but we are not able to realize it .what are your thoughts about it?

Yes if we were conscious of each breath, life would become extrodinary but being conscious of each breath goes against the ego’s agenda.

Sometimes our days become so busy. A western life really does rob your awareness of ego, life, and nature. Do you notice when your breathing? We never realize that we are alive and we are part of one unit, one whole, rather than just our little world. It's why It' so important to take a step back in life and observe nature. I've been doing this a lot. Whenever I am too busy, stressed, anxious or tired, I breath and become aware that I am alive and I am one with the universe.

Maybe take a step back for a min and become aware of breathing :)

You're not human, you're the universe

@B_Naz .yes you are right.the day to day routines take its toll and we forget understand our own self and we don't realize and assimilate the nature around us.when we go for diving in water and put our head in water for few seconds we realize how important each breathe is.we become fully aware of it.do try it someday ,it's amazing how each breathe is realized.:D

It happens to me occasionally where I just focus on some aspect of my life or my present moment and find it really weird and awesome. It can be the most random stuff.

@Jamie Universe .so you do feel that moment.thats really a amazing experience.does it give you inner peace and detachment from outer world?

Kundalini Yoga has helped me become one with the breath it's so powerful! 

@Charlotte  that is great..you seem to be really Working on it and it's helping you:)

@Sukhpaal .but we need that experience to really understand ourselves..we cannot be concious to each breath but we can experience it once in a while.:)

@Deepu YESSS, I get these rushes of this feeling that wow I am actually alive and experiencing life. This is literally a miracle.