Maycol

How To Go Beyond The Finite

11 posts in this topic

What is your absolute Number One pointer, teaching, book, that convincingly help you go beyond the finite?

The issues I have in all the materials I've come across, due to my ignorance and laziness, fall into these categories from my point of view.

- Sounds like a made-up cosmology, like Absolute Infinity has the desire to know itself, therefore everything is created. Why does it even have the desire?

- Most of the teaching or explanation seem to me so mental and intellectual, but they sound authoritative of knowing the Unknowable.

- How can limited forms that we are, as human being, ever touch the limitless formless?

Let say they are few truly Enlightened Beings who have been here, and some still alive, they are still imprisoned by this limited form. You can still see a body there saying "I'm not the body, I'm not the mind", but it's clearly there. A person in the insane asylum can also be totally convinced that he or she is GOD, without any doubt, and wonder why others don't see it.

If the TRUTH is the TRUTH, how come it's only known to a few? How do we actually know it's the TRUTH they claim to have realized?

UG Krishnamurti is one of the few authentic people who boldly declares that all spirituality are con game, it will never deliver what it promises.

The more I'm searching, the more I find more words, concepts, ideas, made-up beliefs, yet some are considered more valid and true than others in the spiritual context. I find it amazing that some people, in this human body form, can boldly claim that they are enlightened, somehow have this realization that cannot be expressed, but yet considered a goal that other human beings should strive for. 

No matter how enlightened a person is, I would like to see how they live their daily life. If they seclude themselves from the society, what's good or value of that said enlightenment? It sounds to me more like another "FINITE" belief system or perspective that they adopted, and they live their lives from that understanding, which is no different from any other person in the World.

1 hour ago, Maycol said:

UG Krishnamurti is one of the few authentic people who boldly declares that all spirituality are con game, it will never deliver what it promises.

1 hour ago, Maycol said:

No matter how enlightened a person is, I would like to see how they live their daily life.

U. G. Krishnamurti said he went to see Ramana Maharishi. He was not attracted , because Ramana Maharishi was chopping vegetables. U. G. Krishnamurti must have gone to see somebody extraordinary sitting on a golden throne or something.

Ramana Maharishi just sitting on the floor and chopping vegetables? preparing vegetables for the kitchen! He was very much frustrated. Then another day he went and saw him reading jokes. Finished for ever! This man knows nothing. This man is very ordinary. He left the ashram; it was not worth it. U. G. Krishnamurti must have been in search of a pretender. He could not see the ordinariness and the beauty of it and the grace of it. 

He missed J. Krishnamurti too. He lived for years with J. Krishnamurti. Now, J. Krishnamurti is totally different in his expression, very logical, very rational. But there U. G. Krishnamurti thought it was all abstraction, philosophy. He stopped going there because “It is all abstraction.” He left Sri Ramana because there was no philosophy. He left J. Krishnamurti because there was too much philosophy.

In both the cases he missed.

1 hour ago, Maycol said:

If the TRUTH is the TRUTH, how come it's only known to a few? How do we actually know it's the TRUTH they claim to have realized?

Truth is the simplest nothing ever. 

It’s right under your ? 

TRUTH

Mmmmm!!! 

and it’s good?

Edited by Faceless

@Maycol

When you are fragile in your growth, people like U.G. Krishnamurti can destroy you. These people have missed their life, and now they are living in frustration. That's what U.G. Krishnamurti is doing.

18 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

@Maycol

When you are fragile in your growth, people like U.G. Krishnamurti can destroy you. These people have missed their life, and now they are living in frustration. That's what U.G. Krishnamurti is doing.

Easy there @Prabhaker

Dont be to sure about something that there is  no possibility of being sure about. 

In a way U.G. also can be a great way to clear the systems so to speak. U know get rid of excess baggage. 

I understand what you are saying but in a way such an influence may cause @Maycol to stop looking to any authority, which is actually the greatest authority of all. 

I’m sure you understand?

Edited by Faceless

When one asks a question as how to go beyond the finite, one invites a finite movement itself as a means to go beyond itself. Isnt this the same as inviting time as a means to go beyond time itself. And can you use such a limited movement to go beyond that which causes that very limit? 

?

⭕️

Edited by Faceless

4 hours ago, Maycol said:

What is your absolute Number One pointer, teaching, book, that convincingly help you go beyond the finite? All of it. 

The issues I have in all the materials I've come across, due to my ignorance and laziness, fall into these categories from my point of view.

- Sounds like a made-up cosmology, like Absolute Infinity has the desire to know itself, therefore everything is created. Why does it even have the desire? Desire is human stuff. 

- Most of the teaching or explanation seem to me so mental and intellectual, but they sound authoritative of knowing the Unknowable. You could pluck the E string on a hundred basses, and though they’d all be E, no two would sound exactly the same, if your ear is discerned enough. You will experience a dramatic change in your consciousness one day and this will make perfect sense. It’s also very funny. 

- How can limited forms that we are, as human being, ever touch the limitless formless? Limit is an illusion for a while. 

Let say they are few truly Enlightened Beings who have been here, and some still alive, they are still imprisoned by this limited form. You can still see a body there saying "I'm not the body, I'm not the mind", but it's clearly there. There’s nothing there, it just appears that way. 

A person in the insane asylum can also be totally convinced that he or she is GOD, without any doubt, and wonder why others don't see it. Cause you can’t see God visually. The ‘others’ are seeing an illusion. Eyeballs and brains are illusionary, as are the thoughts about them being ‘real’. 

If the TRUTH is the TRUTH, how come it's only known to a few? How do we actually know it's the TRUTH they claim to have realized? Cause it’s like running a marathon backwards. A lot more people do the 13.1, forward. 

UG Krishnamurti is one of the few authentic people who boldly declares that all spirituality are con game, it will never deliver what it promises. Only if it promises that you can on your own accord in any fashion you want, know the Truth. If you can learn to discern which giants shoulders to stand on, that can help, just as with a lot of things. Just don’t fall in love with any of em. 

The more I'm searching, the more I find more words, concepts, ideas, made-up beliefs, yet some are considered more valid and true than others in the spiritual context. I find it amazing that some people, in this human body form, can boldly claim that they are enlightened, somehow have this realization that cannot be expressed, but yet considered a goal that other human beings should strive for. Theory expands  (and can sometimes free) the mind, practices bring real-izations, changing the everyday experience of life, self, and reality,   psychedelics allow the fabric and magnitude, the actuality, the depth of self, without finite, infinite (Being) (Truth) (Source) (Absolute).

No matter how enlightened a person is, I would like to see how they live their daily life. If they seclude themselves from the society, what's good or value of that said enlightenment? Don’t judge.   ?            Be Unconditional          ?                  

It sounds to me more like another "FINITE" belief system or perspective that they adopted, and they live their lives from that understanding, which is no different from any other person in the World. I agree. You are a better game maker than you could imagine. Top. Notch. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Maycol

So, in short: you do not understand what enlightenment is, but you understand what it isn't?
That anything you pick that claims to point towards it is not sufficient?
Could it be in fact related to the ability to always discard something?

Why don't you discard your discarding and try a different approach?
Assume from the start that all is one and see how many problems you can fix.
Wouldn't it be that all problems are fixed that way? In one swoop?
Or would it be that it would break logic that you so dearly hold on to?

Would you be willing to become insane to reach enlightenment?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Opening the Void 5th, using the Flight 4th to digg the Earth 1st and make Water 2nd into Wine (4th pumping blood and 1st stabilized it)

10 hours ago, Faceless said:

When one asks a question as how to go beyond the finite, one invites a finite movement itself as a means to go beyond itself. Isnt this the same as inviting time as a means to go beyond time itself. And can you use such a limited movement to go beyond that which causes that very limit?

Thank you for this nice pointer to not engage in movement in time. The immediate result is just "Be".

9 hours ago, Nahm said:

I agree. You are a better game maker than you could imagine. Top. Notch. 

1) Create Reality 2) Infinite Objects in Reality, some Objects think they exists separately as individual autonomous Selves with free will in a Physical World with a feedback loop to search for an ultimate Objective in the Reality, not knowing they can never see the whole since they are all within Reality. 3) See Reality creates Consciousness that cannot see itself keep searching for itself. God plays hide and seek so well, that it can't find itself.

7 hours ago, tsuki said:

Assume from the start that all is one and see how many problems you can fix.

It's another good pointer to start from the standpoint of the only One and project out to Reality. When there is only One, everything just starts and stops there, no movement. Thanks for the poetic reply, you have a way with words that soothes.

37 minutes ago, Quanty said:

Opening the Void 5th, using the Flight 4th to digg the Earth 1st and make Water 2nd into Wine (4th pumping blood and 1st stabilized it)

Care to elaborate of this?

Thank you for the sincere assistance. It's like every time someone ask these questions, it's another thought in the One mind asking the same question, and the One has to return back to the same spot it never moves from to answer them again and again and again...

Observe this moment here and now, to your surrounds and tell me what is truly finite? for example if you look your hand and see with a microscope you see there are thousands of organisms making interactions bc it is pretty alive, same for example with your brain, and if you go beyond you will find particles interacting in a more deep level, and so on... where is the boundary between finite and infinite?