zunnyman

“There is a chance that my body might drop dead” Wut?

29 posts in this topic

@Haumea

2 hours ago, Haumea said:

I experienced Sahaja briefly this week, and it hit me that there's no freakin' way you can describe this state to someone who hasn't experienced it.  You can describe the various parts of the elephant but it's a holistic experience and the person you're describing it to won't be able to synthesize what it's like.  It is absolutely glorious, amazing.  One of the descriptions I've seen is "Only Don't Know" mind and that's exactly what it felt like: I knew nothing but could have anything I wanted.  (If you know nothing, you are completely free, you don't get stuck in any thoughts that arise.)

I understand how it sounds (because I'm out of that state as I write this) but it is genuine liberation.

(When I say "I knew nothing", I meant what anything means.  There was no usual "good-bad" interpretation of anything.  It was all just a cool 3D movie for my enjoyment.)

Would it be possible to get in/ be in this state whenever you want and does it have anything to do with perfect peace? Wouldn't perfect peace be the natural/ original way to be? 

About the thread's topic, it's a question that eventually arises in advanced seekers. From all my research, a surrendered being might choose to drop their physical body (end of their participation in the world), while others might want to or even have to restart their physical body in order to act as a torch of light to the rest. 

Naturally for an enlightened being, your world affairs would be taken care of and you wouldn't mind it one way or the other. 

Either way, if you're afraid to jump, go slowly. 

Would it be possible to get in/ be in this state whenever you want and does it have anything to do with perfect peace? Wouldn't perfect peace be the natural/ original way to be? 

Once you reach "1000"/The Absolute (i.e. no more I-thought) there is a purification period which can last from months to years.

I've been at 1000 for nearly 7 months before experiencing "this state" for a day.

I can't control whether I enter into it but people who know say once the purification period ends it becomes permanent.

Does it have anything to do with perfect peace? Yes, it is perfect peace.

Wouldn't perfect peace be the original/natural way to be? Yes, some call sahaja "the natural state."

About the thread's topic, it's a question that eventually arises in advanced seekers. From all my research, a surrendered being might choose to drop their physical body (end of their participation in the world), while others might want to or even have to restart their physical body in order to act as a torch of light to the rest. 

I honestly think discussion of this highly esoteric topic does more harm than good, and certainly Sadhguru's 90% figure is outrageous B.S.   I would guess it almost never happens in reality, especially to Westerners, so for all intent and purpose IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. :)

Edited by Haumea

On 5/3/2018 at 8:51 AM, zunnyman said:

@Nahm I see what your trying to say, which is the magnitude of what we are doing here. Literal and physical death. Even just now I was looking in the mirror and was like wow, what am I even building a life for right now. It really is just a house of cards. 

But Im also wondering that is there a possibility that consciousness work literally kills you to the point where even your body doesn’t go on living after ur death? 

your body is created anew every moment, you body 'dies' every moment

everything is happening now, your body is happening now, to you

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

24 minutes ago, Haumea said:

Once you reach "1000"/The Absolute (i.e. no more I-thought) there is a purification period which can last from months to years.

I've been at 1000 for nearly 7 months before experiencing "this state" for a day.

I can't control whether I enter into it but people who know say once the purification period ends it becomes permanent.

Does it have anything to do with perfect peace? Yes, it is perfect peace.

Wouldn't perfect peace be the original/natural way to be? Yes, some call sahaja "the natural state."

I honestly think discussion of this highly esoteric topic does more harm than good, and certainly Sadhguru's 90% figure is outrageous B.S.   I would guess it almost never happens in reality, especially to Westerners, so for all intent and purpose IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. :)

Beautiful, thank you :)

Just the "I", it cannot be killed, you still always say "I" after all. 

Can you say your opinion about "I am you"? Did you get to experience that? 

Can you say your opinion about "I am you"? Did you get to experience that? 

There is only The Absolute, The Supreme Self, The Universal "I" Consciousness, The Perfect Peace, whatever you want to call it.

There is no world, there is no other, it's all an appearance, a 3d movie or a hologram or a dream or something like that.  There is only "I."

Edited by Haumea

@Haumea I think Leo, if gone Buddha, would have to detach from everything, including actualized.org. 

I think Leo, if gone Buddha, would have to detach from everything, including actualized.org. 

It depends.  In sahaja you're free from all constraints, so you do what you really want.

If Leo wanted to keep running actualized.org, he would, if he didn't, he wouldn't.

The only thing that really changes is that you lose any trace of ego compulsions, constraints and conditioning to do stuff you don't really want to do.

So the real issue for him would be "how does running it accord with my true desires?"

The degree to which it didn't accord with them is the degree to which it would change if it didn't end completely.

Edited by Haumea

14 hours ago, Haumea said:

It depends.  In sahaja you're free from all constraints, so you do what you really want.

If Leo wanted to keep running actualized.org, he would, if he didn't, he wouldn't.

The only thing that really changes is that you lose any trace of ego compulsions, constraints and conditioning to do stuff you don't really want to do.

So the real issue for him would be "how does running it accord with my true desires?"

The degree to which it didn't accord with them is the degree to which it would change if it didn't end completely.

They say a true Buddha has only one desire: freedom for everyone :)

Enjoying your answers though. If Leo makes a change to the forum, maybe add a Like button. :)