jivvie

My Life Purpose

7 posts in this topic

My Life Purpose is to build a mastery-focused free online school for the poor and those that cannot afford college (higher education). My school is designed for students looking into becoming Web Architecture Masters and FullStack Developers.

What I need to make it happen:
5 Years
Vue.JS (Javascript Mastery)
Advanced Mathematics
Design Mastery (UX/UI)
Advanced Physics
Advanced Writing (Poetry and Literature) -> This goes into a new Life Purpose. Already noted in my journal
API(Architecture Mastery)
Advanced in Linux

I have not finished my LP Course. This is because I took everything said in the first 18 Videos and had an emotional realization. This along with the game "To The Moon" pushed me into my childhood dreams. I remember seeing my ghetto and crying, wishing there was a way to learn beyond what I was given.

My life purpose makes me cry constantly. Even now. Thank you Leo. Your course is my reference bro. And I will continue til the end. THANK YOU.

Nice! If its free how will you earn money?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@jivvie Why 5 Years? Couldn't you bang out a website in a few months.

When you say poor, what sort of area are you targeting?  Western Poor? Rural poor? 3rd World Poor?

On 5/1/2018 at 6:15 AM, RichardY said:

@jivvie Why 5 Years? Couldn't you bang out a website in a few months.

When you say poor, what sort of area are you targeting?  Western Poor? Rural poor? 3rd World Poor?

It is not that type of website.  

Explaining it would take a novel and I am personally not interested in writing it all down to the public. Rather just train and build it. 

It will take a decent amount of time. 5 Years is the minimum. 

@jivvie Are you networking/ reaching out to professionals in specific specialities like Java?

You could find experts in those specific categories you mentioned via LinkedIn, and develop long term relationships that benefit your LP. You have the vision, but you only have two hands. Know what i mean?

Everyone has their strengths. 

That sounds very good. I can see that your idea could get donations (you need to think about the money also) easily, but you need some marketing and exposure.

If you call Bill Gates, he probably would donate you a million :) Call rich people when your product is on the finishing line.