Max_V

Held back by negative motivation to grow

4 posts in this topic

Recently I have noticed that my motivation towards growing is not only neurotic, but also holds me back and sepperates me from what is my current state, and thus makes it impossible to truely love myself.

I want to grow so incredibly badly it actually hurts in my stomach when I think about everything I still have to do to get where I want to be and how far away this goal is.

How do I move towards being able to love myself as I truely am right now while also being positively motivated to evolve?

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Accept yourself as you are. Surrender to the whatever the actuality is. Forget about evolving (for a while).

This is simple advice, but hard to actually do because it will take your mind a lot of beating around the bush before it even starts to admit all the ways you don't accept yourself. "Evolution" is part of the ego's habitual agenda, believe it or not. The counter-intuitive move is to drop it.

See my video: How To Love Yourself

The deepest evolution comes from acceptance. But it has to be a radical, deep acceptance. A deep surrender. Which isn't something you just do by thinking about it for 5 minutes. You gotta really work at the acceptance.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Max_V

I'll just leave it here. Don't forget that true growth may not come in a form you've expected. Some of the deepest growth can happen behind your back when you're not thinking about growth at all! All the best in your journey.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

4 hours ago, Max_V said:

Recently I have noticed that my motivation towards growing is not only neurotic, but also holds me back and sepperates me from what is my current state, and thus makes it impossible to truely love myself.

I want to grow so incredibly badly it actually hurts in my stomach when I think about everything I still have to do to get where I want to be and how far away this goal is.

How do I move towards being able to love myself as I truely am right now while also being positively motivated to evolve?

what magnificent growth, you body is guiding you, the fact that your stomach is giving you physical feedback on your beliefs of lack is incredible

love and evolution go hand in hand, if you love you evolve

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!