Faceless

Time and it’s relationship to the timeless

56 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, GomeGabrielDavid said:

[Even] 3-simplex [is] irrelevant

I had never heard of it. It was just a response to what you had sent me . 

i have never read any literature or any book for that matter. All awareness?

but when I looked at what you sent something about tetrahedron came up 

Edited by Faceless

6 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I had never heard of it. It was just a response to what you had sent me . 

i have never read any literature or any book for that matter. All awareness?

but when I looked at what you sent something about tetrahedron came up 

Damn robots ? 

?

Edited by Faceless

40 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Motion yet rest

This is recognizable though?

I am working on noting the false idea of time (I am not sure how to write it hehehe.... ) but I also noticed that desire causes also the idea of time.

When you desire something and you don't get it, you think you will get it in the future.

Does this make any sense?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

12 hours ago, Faceless said:

?

i originally used awareness in the place of wholeness. But I think people on here use awareness as in pure awareness. 

I changed it as to me awareness implies being whole. I have to makes sure I’m using words that others use to communicate. Which is sometimes hard because I don’t read books and such. Does it make sense? 

It makes sense, yes...

The part about meeting the present ‘the dynamic’ with that which is static ‘the old’ and how that creates illusion, conflict, confusion, suffering, and the movement of becoming ‘time’??? If that static movement ends then that their is freedom from time and is therefore timeless. 

I understand your words and what you are trying to explain, I have to find a way for seeing that and I am not sure how. I think that if I "do nothing", if I try to observe without labels and judgments I will be able to see...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

4 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

It makes sense, yes...

I understand your words and what you are trying to explain, I have to find a way for seeing that and I am not sure how. I think that if I "do nothing", if I try to observe without labels and judgments I will be able to see...

I don’t under Do nothing ? What you mean?

12 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I don’t under Do nothing ? What you mean?

In meditation, when you sit and observe reality as is without trying to understand it, or label it, doing nothing.

I know do nothing is not possible, we are always "doing" but I mean when you stop everything in the sense that you observe a table but without thinking "that's a table" or "is brown" etc... or any attributes. Same thing with thoughts, as a thought appear recognize it and let it go... like trying to be still and know that I AM lol... still the mind of labels and judgments. Like sitting in silence but also stopping everything.

That's what I meant with the "do nothing" thingy.

:P 

Edited by abrakamowse

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

In meditation, when you sit and observe reality as is without trying to understand it, or label it, doing nothing.

I know do nothing is not possible, we are always "doing" but I mean when you stop everything in the sense that you observe a table but without thinking "that's a table" or "is brown" etc... or any attributes. Same thing with thoughts, as a thought appear recognize it and let it go...

Right. When the compulsion to attain some result totally ends?

Which seems to be difficult as that implies time has already ended.

Edited by Faceless

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

Right. Also when the compulsion to attain some result totally ends?

Yeah, that's the hardest one... I am thinking that my desire of "attain" enlightenment is the problem...

if there's anyone who has a problem Lol

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

Yeah, that's the hardest one... I am thinking that my desire of "attain" enlightenment is the problem...

if there's anyone who has a problem Lol

That’s the function of thought. To solve problems. ⭕️

Even If their is no problem be sure that thought will create one?

3 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Lol... there's a saying in spanish that goes something like this... (I will try to translate it)

There's people who sees in every problem a solution, and there's also people who sees in every solution, a problem.

Lol

7 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Lol, guaranteed.xD

5 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Lol... there's a saying in spanish that goes something like this... (I will try to translate it)

There's people who sees in every problem a solution, and there's also people who sees in every solution, a problem.

Lol

Yep?

47 minutes ago, who chit said:

Lol, guaranteed.xD

?