Faceless

Time and it’s relationship to the timeless

56 posts in this topic

Thanks @Faceless  too much wisdom in this thread.

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

13 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Thanks @Faceless  too much wisdom in this thread.

:-)

?

i originally used awareness in the place of wholeness. But I think people on here use awareness as in pure awareness. 

I changed it as to me awareness implies being whole. I have to makes sure I’m using words that others use to communicate. Which is sometimes hard because I don’t read books and such. Does it make sense? 

The part about meeting the present ‘the dynamic’ with that which is static ‘the old’ and how that creates illusion, conflict, confusion, suffering, and the movement of becoming ‘time’??? If that static movement ends then that their is freedom from time and is therefore timeless. 

Edited by Faceless

I've described "all encompassing awareness",or using your terminology "the wholeness of awareness", as "stillness in action". Does this resonate with your description of it being both dynamic and static? It can be interpreted as "action in stillness",both meaning the same thing

Edited by who chit

6 minutes ago, who chit said:

stillness in action

This sounds familiar to my own non experiencing of headlessness. Yeah I think it does. ?

Edited by Faceless

@who chit

When the static movement of consciousness ends or time ceases their is a centerless being that is silence in action. As we are still bound by consciousness but we are not bound by its static conditioning. Therfore timeless. But an action never the less. Because life is action. 

Edited by Faceless

@who chit

Is this something you live as a fact personally? 

Are you headless? Centerless? 

Shape comprises infinite [amount] subjects [that] [are] smaller than shape [shapelessness]. [This] [is] not symmetrical logic [symmetrical logic ex. 1+1=2]. Paradoxes[,] mental freedom[,] [a] compass. [The] triangle [is] primitive. [The] pyramid [is] primitive.

Edited by GomeGabrielDavid

The past month or so there has been a deeper abiding in headless,thought free state,but I cannot say it is permanent as of yet. There's still the perception of a center,but it's a feint perception,if that makes sense.

Shape comprises infinite [amount] subjects [that] [are] smaller than shape [shapelessness]. [This] [is] not symmetrical logic [symmetrical logic ex. 1+1=2]. [The] triangle [is] primitive. [The] pyramid [is] primitive. Paradoxes[,] mental freedom[,] [a] compass.

Edited by GomeGabrielDavid

2 hours ago, GomeGabrielDavid said:

Shape comprises infinite [amount] subjects [that] [are] smaller than shape [shapelessness]. [This] [is] not symmetrical logic [symmetrical logic ex. 1+1=2]. [The] triangle [is] primitive. [The] pyramid [is] primitive. Paradoxes[,] mental freedom[,] [a] compass.

3-simplex 

Edited by Faceless

1 hour ago, who chit said:

The past month or so there has been a deeper abiding in headless,thought free state,but I cannot say it is permanent as of yet. There's still the perception of a center,but it's a feint perception,if that makes sense.

Ah?

i think I known what you mean. U mean their is a sort of fading out of time or deepening of timelessness? Or is the static movement of time ‘volition’ lessening as you become more aware of the static movement of thought/self? Is this bringing about a choicless in perception? Which is what I mean by wholeness? 

Edited by Faceless

U mean their is a sort of fading out of time or deepening of timelessness?
Is this bringing about a choicless in perception?

Exactly.

Yeah... i think I know what you mean. 

For me this ending of a choice ‘time’ brought about an instantaneous feeling of centerlessness. I hadn’t even been interested in any of this. I was just in a certain state of being that seemed to let go of the volitional movement. Very strange feeling of not having any particular point of reference, no recognition as an experiencing. You have the same? 

Edited by Faceless

I hadn’t even been interested in any of this. I was just in a certain state of being that seemed to let go of the volitional movement.

From the spirituality perspective,this would be an argument for the existence of reincarnation. Some people come into this life and it just happens,while others can struggle many,many years with purpose and never realize.

Very strange feeling of not having any particular point of reference, no recognition as an experiencing

Not strange for me. This is a welcomed feeling and the fruition of remaining devoted,throughout all the ups and downs, to the spiritual path. A lot of people come into this thinking it's gonna be all roses,and good times. Anyone serious about the spiritual path sooner or later finds out it wasn't what they thought it was gonna be. Suffering is inevitable. Devotion and will of intention is what will get them through.

But yes,as the deepening and abiding into the timeless continues,the oneness becomes very apparent. It's a beautiful thing. :)

18 minutes ago, who chit said:

From the spirituality perspective,this would be an argument for the existence of reincarnation. Some people come into this life and it just happens,while others can struggle many,many years with purpose and never realize.

Reincarnation? 

To me that sounds like a movement of time?

I’m glad to see you are now free??

Yeah i think suffering played a big role in this for me to. Although when I relaized why I suffered their was a holistic compression/understanding of why. The moment of perception was the ending of the movement that caused this suffering. I remember I just relaized the root of suffering and ended it. I wasn’t born with this. It just seemed to click one day when I saw the truth of falsness of that whole movement of time. The perception was the action. In this action was freedom from time. 

I didn’t cultivate time, as in psychological time, I ended time immediately. I saw the whole movement of psychological time which seemed to change my pattern of movement. Does this make sense? 

32 minutes ago, who chit said:

But yes,as the deepening and abiding into the timeless continues,the oneness becomes very apparent. It's a beautiful thing. :)

Very beautiful:)

@who chit my girlfriend thinks I’m a weirdo because I stare at trees, mountains, and birds for extended periods of time. Or I will be in my own little world staring off in some direction. She said she’s called my name multiple times and I don’t respond. Then I’ll just snap out of it. Lol she thinks I’m loosing it. I tell her common it’s headless time?

She doesn’t get it. Cant even explain it to her. ??‍♂️

Edited by Faceless

Reincarnation? 

To me that sounds like a movement of time?

Oh it is lol. There's a lot of conceptual ideas in spirituality that some take on/believe as part of the path. But imo,if or until it is in ones own direct experience,it is not valid.

Yeah i think suffering played a big role in this for me to

Seems to be the case for most people, They sense, or are ,experiencing some form of suffering and the search to alleviate it begins. Eckhart Tolle is a good example, and like you ,ended it with one deep insight. This is pretty rare. I would consider it a gift of the grace. It certainly wasn't luck,lol.

I’m glad to see you are now free??

To you as well ??

Ever deeper abiding continues. Eternity has no end right ?:)

15 minutes ago, who chit said:

Oh it is lol. There's a lot of conceptual ideas in spirituality that some take on/believe as part of the path. But imo,if or until it is in ones own direct experience,it is not valid.

Seems to be the case for most people, They sense, or are ,experiencing some form of suffering and the search to alleviate it begins. Eckhart Tolle is a good example, and like you ,ended it with one deep insight. This is pretty rare. I would consider it a gift of the grace. It certainly wasn't luck,lol.

To you as well ??

Ever deeper abiding continues. Eternity has no end right ?:)

?? Headlessness continues

7 minutes ago, GomeGabrielDavid said:

Motion yet rest. Like the Gnostic gospel when they asked Jesus what is a sign of his father in him. 

Hmm?

not familiar with any writings. Although I have heard of jusus?

Edited by Faceless