PlasmicProjection

The Way I See The Law Of Attraction

13 posts in this topic

So I've been thinking about the law of attraction recently, and I feel that there was something missing to it. I mean if I just think of having a car or a house that doesn't necessarily mean that I will get that at least not anytime soon. So my version of The Law of Attraction entails three aspects.

1) Knowledge - We need knowledge to grasp what is around us, what our options are.

2) Discernment - We need a discernment to differentiate one object from another. We also need discernment to show us where we should focus our desire. Discernment is also used to guide our desire in a much more fruitful manner.

3) Desire - We need desire to go for that object or thing we want.

Now let's break this down. Let's say I want to buy a home but I don't have enough money to get one. So I would use knowledge to gain a better job discernment to learn how to work that job and to learn which house will be best for me. Knowledge is also used here to to have options in buying your home. And lastly desire to work that job and then go out and buy the house.

What do you think of that one?

Edited by PlasmicProjection

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@PlasmicProjection Does it work?

Yeah well at least the version I gave above has to work. It just makes sense the way I framed the law of attraction here. Even an atheist could get on board the way I framed it. 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

I started studying loa around 10 years ago, when I was atheist. Does it work? 

Are you asking if the popularized version works?

@PlasmicProjection

The LOA is extremely nuanced. Most people aren't going to get it just because they read The Secret or whatever.

At the end of the day, it's just a model though. So if that way of thinking works and helps you, go for it.

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@AstralProjection No man. I don’t mean theoretically, I’m asking you, if it works. 

Of course it works. Well at least the version I gave above. But I still don't know if the popularized version works. Meaning if I just desire something as if I already have it then I will get it either in this life or the next. I think there is more to it than that.

Edited by AstralProjection

Focus on the visualization of a nice fat bank account of a few million, but if there is a belief in our unconscious mind that we don’t deserve to be rich, that we will never win the lottery. No matter how much and for how long you visualize those millions, you will never get them!

Conscious mind is not what is running our lives. Our lives are run by the sub-conscious mind. 

The strongest law of attraction is FEAR.

Fear attracts more than desire. 

What happens to FEAR when LOVE comes around?

Ceases to exist ;)

Not the strongest anymore :P

B R E A T H E

On 4/25/2018 at 7:13 AM, PlasmicProjection said:

So I would use knowledge to gain a better job discernment to learn how to work that job and to learn which house will be best for me.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (Matthew 6:33)

You just live in God, that's all, and the rest happens by itself. First seek the divine, and the rest will automatically follow. If you keep searching for everything else you will not get it and you will miss the divine as well. Live herenow as totally as possible, as fully alert as possible, and as lovingly as possible; and all else will be added unto you.