Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ConcernedObserver

Unfortunate logo for actualized.org

7 posts in this topic

Leo is a satanic illuminati member obviously. Why else would he preach ego-death? Just be a good sheeple and dissolve yourself into the "all" or "the void" which will feed on your energy upon your death and only strenghten the demiurge-illuminati matrix that is keeping all the slaves here so illuminati can easily continue push their sick ego agenda of dominating the world and farming all the poor trapped victims here for their energy only to grow their matrix system and expand it. Bonus point for you having ego death you won't be in the way aka a potential danger to their plans anymore. However because all Illuminati are playing by a set of rules and they always must show their signs and expose their agenda even if it's only in the subtlest of ways, low-ranking lapdogs like Leo are no exceptions. That's why he needs to represent a fitting symbol. We all know the Illuminati are deep into pedophilia and whatnot.

I mean...it's obvious right? Right?

(Edit: I may or may not just be kidding around)

Edited by Otogi

It's not the same. Paedophile logo have additional line under the triangle.

1 hour ago, ConcernedObserver said:

I was wondering why the site has a symbol soo reminiscent of the logo for paedophiles who are into fucking young boys... any thoughts?

source: https://wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

Something similar to is not the same thing as being the same. Outside of the imaginings in your head, its a non-issue.

Leo has been every pedophile that has ever lived and also every child that was molested

This PizzaGate stuff is annoying. They are not the same logo. People are way too sloppy in how they connect dots.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.