Ether

Might Have Attained Unconditional Calmness

33 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Ether said:

Then, why not stop giving them fuel?

because my ego is still in control...... wait.... that's just a belief.... I'm in control.... wait.... there is no me.... goddammit no one is in control...... wait, is that a belief?

@starsofclay Your ego is in control. But, you have control over your actions, so, you can take measures to take the control back.

@Ether By OCDP I mean Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder. It is when you are obsessed with controlling everything, you have problems with morality you always save money etc. Check out Wikipedia. It's on of the most dense egos.

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

31 minutes ago, starsofclay said:

@Ether do I though? sounds like a belief to me

Everything is a belief until you got experience proving it over, and over again.

46 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

@Ether By OCDP I mean Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder. It is when you are obsessed with controlling everything, you have problems with morality you always save money etc. Check out Wikipedia. It's on of the most dense egos.

Yes. I had a control problem. I remember when I was walking to come back home, Id check out my pockets 6 or 10 times to make sure I dont lose my keys.

Today, that actually happened but it wasnt intense.

@Ether By control I mean you not only want to control things you do but you want to control others. For example, you hack facebooks or cellphones or mails,..

Do you experience any of the following symptoms ?

An OCPD:

Is preoccupied with details, rules, lists, order, organization, or schedules to the extent that the major point of the activity is lost.

Shows perfectionism that interferes with task completion (e.g., is unable to complete a project because his or her own overly strict standards are not met).

Is excessively devoted to work and productivity to the exclusion of leisure activities and friendships (not accounted for by obvious economic necessity).

Is overconscientious, scrupulous, and inflexible about matters of morality, ethics, or values (not accounted for by cultural or religious identification).

Is unable to discard worn-out or worthless objects even when they have no sentimental value.

Is reluctant to delegate tasks or to work with others unless they submit to exactly his or her way of doing things.

Adopts a miserly spending style toward both self and others; money is viewed as something to be hoarded for future catastrophes.

Shows rigidity and stubbornness.

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

1 minute ago, LiakosN said:

Is preoccupied with details, rules, lists, order, organization, or schedules to the extent that the major point of the activity is lost.

Shows perfectionism that interferes with task completion (e.g., is unable to complete a project because his or her own overly strict standards are not met).

Is overconscientious, scrupulous, and inflexible about matters of morality, ethics, or values (not accounted for by cultural or religious identification).

Is unable to discard worn-out or worthless objects even when they have no sentimental value.

Is reluctant to delegate tasks or to work with others unless they submit to exactly his or her way of doing things.

Adopts a miserly spending style toward both self and others; money is viewed as something to be hoarded for future catastrophes.

Shows rigidity and stubbornness.

Welp. I had almost all of these. I deleted the ones i didnt have.

I only didnt have one haha

It's different to be diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder.

The difference between the two of them is that in the 1st case the person knows that the problem is his/hers so he/she asks for help and in the second case the person thinks that the problem comes from the outside so he/she does not seek for help.

So you had been categorized as a Personality Disorder. Much respect to you my friend. I can understand that you suffered to the Nth degree, because I live with it every day. Must be a hell, right ?

Edited by LiakosN

@LiakosN Its not a hell now, lol. I feel pretty calm eryday.

I havent been diagnosed. I self-diagnosed. I just saw what others that had it, I had it in myself, so yeah. I can say that I had it.

first step. Now start post awakening sadhana. 

If you claim that you are awakened and due to that you feel calmness...

Edited by egoless

@egoless I didnt say I was awakened. Read it, I didnt say I was at peace.

Its just that for almost a month now, I feel calm eryday

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

Its just that for almost a month now, I feel calm eryday

That’s great?

8 minutes ago, Faceless said:

That’s great?

Thank you sir.

I just wanna add more energies. Im not saying i dont show gratitude for this blessing but I want more energies. Calm is not pleasant energy. For me, its the absence of agitation.