Vipassana

Kundalni Meditation 21 Day Challenge

7 posts in this topic

Surrender, surrender, surrender, surrender

SHAKE, DANCE, MEDITATE, SLEEP

This method will cause chaos and that is exactly what we all need! PURE CHAOS!

Step 1 stripped me away from the illusion of control and gave me understanding on my personal energetic pattern of this body. (Blockages)

Step 2 gave me glimpse of unconditional love and complete surrender to God and a overwhelming feeling of joy for being Authentically Authentic

Step 3 gave me glimpses of timelessness and insights over breath. 

Step 4 = Pure nothingness = I died 

All these experiences were not consistent, I had a whole spectrum of phenomena arise during my practice including monkey mind, physical discomfort, emotional suffering and even boredom however I persevered through the "bad" days. 

I understood deeply that there aren't any fruits waiting to be received after the 21 days and every ounce of growth you gain is when you're surrendering to the practice, however this very insight is the fruit because it will transform all my other attempts with any technique. 

I practiced No Fap which was a significant catalyst to this technique. 

As of Now i've felt some kundalni symptoms and some "psychic" episodes and a heightened awareness. 

My main reason for doing this technique was just to get used to emotional labor for an hour everyday so I can begin to practice Osho's Dynamic meditation. 

From May i will begin to do Dynamic Meditation in the Morning and Kundalini at night, May 31 i will end the practice and take DMT and then the very same day enter my second 10 day vipassana. 

These techniques are great for the west because it literally breaks the conditioning and you have the choice to surrender. if you want to know more just hmu! 

Hardcore af! And very motivating. Good luck and warm wishes. 

Are steps 1-4 shake, dance, meditate, and sleep. And is this Osho's dynamic meditation. I've got 1, 3 and 4 down pretty solidly but dancing has always seemed to me one of the strangest of human activities. Love music though. 

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

Osho dynamic is split into 5 parts:

first is rapid breathing without any pattern / intentions /expectations.

Second is catharsis - Complete surrender and no resistance. Let yourself go insane

Third is putting your hands up, shouting HOO from your stomach and jump every Hoo

Fourth is utter non doing, silence, just stand and watch

fifth is a cosmic dance, celebrate like your life. 

what i did was essentially supposed to be a catalyst for dynamic but i just wanted to get in a habit of doing something emotionally difficult everyday. 

if you do kundalini and dynamic everyday for 90 days you'll become a new man. These techniques literally break you. its is amazing. 

http://www.osho.com/meditate/active-meditations/kundalini-meditation

http://www.osho.com/meditate/active-meditations/dynamic-meditation

I tried for 21 days The Kundalini meditatin and it felt amazing, I felt I have done huge progress in only few weeks in comparaison with the few last year in term of letting go and feeling more free and "myself" ! Higly recommand it to try for thoses interested in letting go ;)

i don't trust in shaking and dancing thing for kundalini awakening.

did u awaken it with such method?

are there anything else we can do for kundalini awakening?

@Monkey-man There is no reason trusting it less than other techniques. 

The techniques can just help you to prepare the ground. Osho meditations are especially good for modern men who are repressed in so many aspects of their life.

What's the difference between a duck?