Jacobsrw

Leo's Shamanic Breathing Exercise

5 posts in this topic

I just was curious if anyone has experimented with Leo's Shamanic breathing exercise?

I did it earlier tonight, only lasted around 10 minutes, but wow I was quite surprised of the physiological sensations. My mouth went tingly, the muscles in my lips kept tightening and relaxing,. Arms and legs went tingly, and my body sort of stiffened when moving. I didn't notice any psychological differences except for a short period of calmness 5-10 post breathing. Although the breathing was only 10 minutes I checked my timer at 6 and a half minutes due to the sudden sensations and anxiousness that rose. 

I'm considering doing tomorrow at 10 minutes and then breaking it up weekly like Leo suggested. I see large potential in this excercise, after having explicit experiences in a minimal time period.

any tips or shared experiences would be great as I would like to improve time duriatiob and continue this practice.

There's a mega-thread on the subject of ya scroll down in the section a little bit. You'll find more there. 

@Truth Addict did you find anything significant experienced after it? Or reckon you will do it again?

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Jacobsrw From Leo-

Since people will be asking all sorts of questions about it for weeks to come, let's aggregate them here (Mega Thread).

Post your questions, tips, and experiences with shamanic breathing here.